Tuesday CHC feasts on CIN this year Discussion

This is gonna really tax the Yankees bullpen. Hopefully cap can eat some innings and the Marlins mail it in

Harvey started a day game in Miami on a Sunday a while back - in June of 2013. It was the same deal. He gave up 10 hits and allowed 4 runs in the first 2 innings - sweating his ass off indoors.. you could tell he was coming off a Miami Saturday night. What is it with these New York dudes in Miami.

It's home field advantage. Dog days of summer.... Each game is worth very little in the grand scheme of things..... Tough to cap it though

it is insane that they wanna give out +170ish on the dbags. i dont even like hellickson but he not all that much worse than richards imo. neither pen very good but zona's has been much better of late, dbags the hot team and imo the better of the 2, they also solid on the road. crazy line..

it is insane that they wanna give out +170ish on the dbags. i dont even like hellickson but he not all that much worse than richards imo. neither pen very good but zona's has been much better of late, dbags the hot team and imo the better of the 2, they also solid on the road. crazy line..

Hellickson has gone exactly 6 innings with 2 runs allowed in each of his last three starts on 5 days rest. The D-Backs are 3-0 SU in those games.

you love Arizona

Back