Tuesday Bases

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 2-0, +3 units

Boston -150 1.5/1 - Beckett had a very solid spring, 1.50 era in 18 ip. Shields struggled in last spring outing and had two sub-par outings at Boston in the early part of last year.

SF 1st 5 -1/2 1.15/1
TB/Bost over 8.5 -105 1.05/1
Wash/Fla over 8.5 -125 2.5/2
ML Parlay Florida/LAD 1/2.11
Chi/Hou under 8.5 -120 1.2/1

GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks Vikes, back at you hope you make a bundle.

TB/Bost over 8.5 -105 1.05/1

Hey Tim is that SF 1st 5? Because my book has an insane price for that, like -170. Thanks.

Wash/Fla over 8.5 -125 2.5/2 - Florida lineup looked pretty damn impressive last night and they get a left they are familiar with tonight in old teammate Olsen. Wind blowing out strong to right field may help.

I hope so CapTwo, Marlins lineup looked really good last night and I think this Nat team will score a lot more runs this year. Pitching staff though for the Nats is very ?. I have watched Daniel Cabrera for years with the Orioles and the kid has great stuff but kills himself with command. If St. Claire can work with him and get him to throw strikes he potentially could be very good. New scenery may be good for him.

Agreed, also saw a lot of him as an O.:shake:

I like his delivery, it's sort of overpowering and hes a big dude so he gets a lot behind it but like you said his command and walking batters has been a problem in the past.

I forget the numbers, but i know youve seen them. But last year it was something like 1st time through the lineup hitters were batting almost .300 against him....then .230 second time... then in the low .200s 3rd time.
So if he doesnt get hit early, he usually does well.

But a big IF..

At least both our local teams will be exciting this year, and good for plenty of overs, lol. Unfortunately not competitive but what a surprise.
Dunn should help the nattis out a lot they needed a big bat... still pissed they traded away bonafacio and lopez but i guess there is a method to their mayhem for a small market team. GL tonight bro lets get the over.

Agree Cap - Both the Birds and Nats should be good for overs this year. Lopez was just a mystery for the Nats. He had every oppty. and just did not get it done. Dumping Bonaficio almost as soon as they got him was interesting, but I think they really felt they needed another starter and Willingham was kind of a throw in because of his inability to play in the field. GL my man.

Back