Tuesday Bases

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Awful Friday... happens... nothing over Labor day weekend. Onto Tuesdays card. Not much time for any write ups, but if any questions about any games, I"ll do my best to give my thoughts.

Timh, thanks man.

Totals 99-83-10 +16.48
Sides 55-66 +-2.25
YTD 154-149-10 +14.23

Baltimore / Tampa Bay over 9

Colorado +103

Kansas City +147

GL Everyone:cheers:

GL, i was looking very hard at colorado, yanks, and st. louis.

colorado seems to be a little too easy, BOL to you tonight.

Tuck - damnit, never like to hear that. But how come? You dont think Millwood is a little overpriced? 3-7 his last 10 starts etc. KC playing well in the H2H series etc? GL

Frankie - good to hear. Hope it is easy, lol. GL

good luck santa

i like your plays, except for KC, im on texas<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited by a moderator:
Millwood has won 6 of his last 8 home games. He is the staff ace going against last in line for KC after a Texas loss. There is NO reason for Texas not to give this game top effort. They are 13-7 last 20 at home. Last night was easy. First game back off a tough road series. Now a Texas team that is 12-8 last 20 is looking at a KC team that has beaten them 5-2 so far and it looks to me like seek out and destroy. Wilson the Texas closer looks shaky is a plus for KC but I do not bet against staff ace and on last in line much.

Tuck - well if you put it 'that' way, lol. Good points in all seriousness. But I can't call a guy with an ERA over 5, a team W/L of 11-14, an opponent OBP over .360, regardless of the team he plays for an 'ace'. Granted, he is good as a listed fave, 9-3, but KC holding an 8-3 H2H edge this season, lessens that stat in my eyes. I could very well be wrong, as you can see by my sides record, lol. But I'm stickign with it. GL tonight man

Back