Tuesday bases

Booooom KC with base hit Dyson, and the Royals lead by 2 niggaz, haha, yeah!! The Astros pen is melting down too as we speak mothafucka, oh yeah, crap double play, looks like a push there.
you can count on the Stros pen to fold

Fuck Detroit just took the lead in the 9th by 1 run. Oh well, this is what I was talking about here comes Nathan with a 1 run lead to protect, 39 years old, and he has blown 2 saves this year. Okay, let's get him Chi Sox, fucking bury this old man, he is about my age, ha, I can't imagine pitching in the majors, oh my, that would be hell, I am in no kind of shape for that.

Oh man, just put the Chi Sox on the big screen, it is on mothafucka!! Fuck Nathan's old tired ass, rip his shit.

Always love the read tuck! I check you out everyday. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to check out your football picks. Do you like betting your Husker gms? Or do you stay away from those?

No I bet the Husker games there prov, I homer usually, ha, I bet em vs Iowa and I knew it was bad, and vs Northwestern, that sucked. Well I don't always homer, sometimes I bet an over or an under. That Husker vs Iowa bet was a total homer bet, you don't wanna listen to me about Husker games. Well you may wanna bet against my homer Husker picks.

Yeah this looks tough key knee, fuck we gotta get out of this jam.

Fuck, I have to wake up at 3 am, since I didn't hit the 70 k parlay, damn it, if I would have hit that I just would have partied all night on here on CTG, and said fuck off to my job.

There we go key, got out of the jam, with the slickness.

Ya, I got an appointment in the am, their gonna be like, wtf, were you out drink all night or sumthin? Na, up all night gamblin ass hole!

Yeah key, think we got this shit on lock right now. Well we have the big sticks here, the Rocks have way more sticks than the Dbacks. The bull pens well you could argue about that, but there isn't really a big advantage one way or another. Guess the Zona pen is pitching better lately, than they have been early.

Yeah I better take my ass to bed or I'm gonna be a fucking joke tomorrow at work, na, na, I still get shit done even if I'm faded. Those other dip shits don't know what the hell their doing, ha, I take charge there.

all we need is 9 outs Tuck!! WTF is that? Another hr and a half a baseball?? No problem. I'll ck you out tomorrow. Lets Go Rockies! Good luck LMAO!!

Fuck my Giants bet got cancelled cuz Cain didn't start. Didn't know that happened, they started Petit tonight. Guess the best I can do now is break even on the day. Fuck I thought I was gonna be ahead, cuz the Giants are kicking ass. That sucks, oh well, better go to bed, early wake up call. That early wake up at 3 am, man that does piss me off, cuz I am hammered every day, ha, pretty much drunk as shit. That alarm goes off and I just wanna kill myself, I am like oh fuck, I gotta get up, this sucks ass.

Well if the Rockies win I, I do win a little like 200 bucks ha. Great bet 10 k, and win 200 bucks, ha. Well the Giants game should have been a win, wonder what happened to Cain. Oh the fuck well, should have won, but didn't cuz Cain didn't start.

That last post shows how drunk I am just read that. Well gonna get em tomorrow anyway. I don't know, I am really having some piss poor efforts lately.

I'm out niggaz, from the L bitch, south side, ha.

Back