Tuesday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday sucked ass, 0-2 and dropped 2340 and lost some on horses, ouch. Hopefully today will go better. Sure as hell better not quit my day job, ha, with how I've been sucking lately. Well that Brewers at Cards under should have won or at least pushed. Cards had a meltdown late, that was bad.

Anyway was looking at the schedules in the Big 10, and Iowa sure does have a nice path to the division win. Suppose they will fuck it up cuz they are Iowa though, and it will be the Badgers. My Huskers could win it, if we get decent QB play, ha yeah right with turnover Tommy at the helm. Captain retard of the USS retard. Another INT, now a fumble, lol. It really pisses me off about my Huskers how we're sucking in the Big 10. Man when we joined I was thinking okay, we're gonna go in and dominate just gotta worry about Ohio St, no Texas or Oklahoma to pound us. Nope, we get our ass kicked by Wisconsin yearly, and now last year Iowa came into Lincoln and rolled our ass. Bumfuck Minnesota, lol at that last year holy crap, losing to the Gophers ha. Then Northwestern is always an epic battle. Northwestern we should be kickin their ass. I was sitting there last year, thinking oh my god Pelini, you seriously are gonna lose at home to Northwestern again. I was like, damn Pelini, you can't even figure out a damn plan to beat Northwestern, how pathetic. Oh well enough bitching about my Huskers nobody cares, lol. We do have some kick ass recruits lined up, to sign next year, hopefully that pans out. Onto the baseball.

Cubs at Reds under 4 -120, for the 1st 5 innings

Doubt they will play this game, rain is likely. But if they do play I'm in. Decided to go 1st 5 innings to eliminate the turds in the Cubs pen. So changed my bet a little, from the whole game. Already kind of talked enough about this one before, so guess won't get into it. Bottom line 2 real nice pitchers, and 2 bad offenses.

Gonna look at some more. Will add em as I go here.

It's funny cuz we have the better team, but it is always a war when we play Northwestern. If you would have told me 15 years ago we would be in the Big 10, and be in wars with Northwestern, and lose to em at home, I would have been LMAO at you. But nope it is happening, ha. I remember we had kind of a down year with Solich, and we played Northwestern in the Alamo Bowl, and it was like 63-14 or something. Now that's what I expect when we play those bums, Pelini.

Forgot to put the money up on the Cubs at Reds, guess don't know if I should do that anyway, oh well suppose I will, got to brag about my huge balls ha, guess probably a lot of guys bet more than I do anyway. I'm sure Rex does, do know that for sure, but he has a better job than me, ha.

That under is 1200 to win 1000

Added another one

Mets +135 for the 1st 5 innings at Philly, risking 740.74 to win 1000

Took the 1st 5 innings cuz I don't trust Farnsworth to close one out on the road, no, not trusting his bumfuck ass. I like this one cuz Hamels has had some troubles with the Mets at home. Wright and Murphy have really ripped him, so maybe you get a bomb out of one of em early I hope. Hamels did give up a shit load of Homers last year at home. Saw too where Niese has been really great against the big thunder in the Phillies lineup. Howard is 1-15 against him with 7 strikeouts. Utley is 2-22 against him. That is nice cuz that is the main power in the lineup that you have to worry about. Especially Utley man he is raking, so that dominance by Niese is key there. Niese is rolling so far early as well, he is on fire at the moment. So the +135 seems like a good take with all these factors working. Mets have been good on the road too so far.

Added another, really like this card so far. Gonna be a big night, I got that feelin, the bookie will be reelin.

Atlanta at Miami under 6, +102, risking 980.40 to win 1000

Don't see any reason there will be more runs than last time which was 1, when these two met. 2 of the top young talents in the game here. Plus this is even more of a pitchers park than Atlanta. Guess they are both more pitching type parks. Probably 1-0 again, who wins, I haven't a clue. Maybe Miami will win again, since they are at home. Don't wanna risk that -125 however with Miami. Takin the under to the bank, will just be sittin back chillin when it's 0-0 in the 9th, and the pens come in.

Man both of those guys won't be making 500 k for long, ha. Shit Fernandez when he comes due somebody is gonna make him a 400 million dollar man. That will be a bidding war, shit, whoa look out there.

Adding another, may just bet every game tonight, lol, man this is a great card so far, fucking love it.

Brewers at Cards -1, +100, risking 1000 to win 1000

Lynn has been dominating in his starts vs the Brew Crew. His last 3 starts he has a 0.47 ERA vs them. And now the Brewers are depleted as well, no Braun tonight for sure. Then probably no Segura or Ramirez. Well Ramirez is iffy he may go. Still if they have all those guys out, don't know how the hell they are gonna hit Lynn cuz he has kicked their ass. Plus Lynn is very good at home, on the road you never know. Lohse since he moved to the Brewers has had major trouble vs his former team the Cards. Several guys have smashed his ass, including Holliday 8-20 with a double and a homer, Molina, man he has really smashed him 9-16 with 3 doubles and 2 homers, whoa! Craig and Peralta have also been good against him. Seems like it sets up right for the Cards to break out of their hitting funk, kind of like on Sunday vs the Pirates when they got 7, expecting that tonight.

Adding another, yep, looks like I'm betting every game, ha, well haven't seen anything I don't like yet. May have to put in a 10 team parlay on my bets. Better not be a Purdue debacle, the 1 loss on the way to 64 k, ouch that hurt.

Rockies -104 at Zona, risking 1040 to win 1000

Lol, at the Dbacks, man they blow 2-14 at home, ha, that is some serious knob slobbing. Chatwood is usually pretty decent, he has been a bit up and down so far this year. Think he will do fine here, and if he doesn't then we got the bigger guns, we got AK's, the Dbacks have 22 rifles ha. Bolsinger is gonna get lit up so bad tonight he is gonna get sent down to double A, ha. This ain't the fucking Cubs here bitch. The Rocks are at the top or near it in every offensive category, so good luck bum ass Bolsinger with these guys.

Damn, I'm feeling it today, shit is just jumping out at me. This is more like it. I have been struggling lately to find good ones. I like all these.

Adding another one, yep betting every game so far I've looked at ha. Hey if your feeling it then throw down damn it. Brsport, think this is the time to lay the -1 with the Giants, know you were talking about it yesterday. The Giants have a bunch of guys that have ripped Stults, they didn't at Petco, but tonight they will.

Pads at Giants -1, -112, risking 1120 to win 1000

Cain has been up and down this year so far, but at least he had a good start vs the Pads. Last year he had a good one vs them too. Cain has pretty good stats vs the Padres hitters head to head, guess not outstanding though. Was looking at Stults and he has issues tonight a bunch of em, here they are. Don't know the lineup for sure yet, so will list all of em. Arias 8-21 with a homer, Crawford 3-11, but 2 homers, Morse 1-2 a homer, Pence 8-28, a double and 3 homers, Posey 7-17 a 2 doubles and 1 homer, see a trend of homers here ha, Sandoval 12-24, 3 doubles and a triple, that's a pretty good six pack of numbers there. Plus what are the chances the Pads pull off back 2 back road wins at San Fran, not likely I don't think with that crap offense. The Giants are gonna be tough at home all year pretty sure. Dropping two in a row vs the Pads at home, nope.

Found one game I'm passing on, lol, can't see anything I like in that Yanks game. Sabathia not laying chalk with his ass, but Young and Seattle on the road aren't appealing either.

Damn it, another pass, on Tampa at Boston. Was gonna take the over, but it is gonna be 44 degrees, with a 10-20 mph wind blowing in. Son of a bitch, this would be a perfect over if it was just normal, like 60 degrees with no wind, oh well, fucked by the weather.

Ya man, I've been reading your threads now for a couple weeks and jumpin on your picks here and their but the Rockies and Mia/Atl Under seem like definite logical bang for your buck tanite. I'm with ya on them considering I couldn't find anything but the Yanks, like the statistical numbers, don't care for how it went from-175 up to -192 down to -185 now. Fuck that. Been tryin to read the Rangers game all day, wondering if Philly comes out to aggressive and keeps the penalty box occupied all night. Rangers only have I believe 3 pp goals and hopefully step it up a notch in an elimination game tonight. Oh well, BOL, with you on those two tuck

Adding another one, that's about enough of the passing on games, ha.

Oakland at Texas -109, risking 1090 to win 1000

Perez is on fire so going with him. Kazmir has been pretty damn good too, but just have a feeling Texas can get to him a little bit. Read where Kazmir after his last start said his stuff is kind of in and out right now, but he is battling hard and keeping it together, something like that don't have the exact quote. That isn't something I wanna hear if I'm backing Oakland, ha, not with how Perez is dealing, man he is lights out. Just did shut down Oakland last time only 3 hits for em no runs.

Adding another one going against Verlander, oh man, takes balls to do this, or either a lot of booze, have that going for me.

Detroit at Chi Sox +130, risking 769.23 to win 1000

Verlander has been very good, but he did struggle vs the White Sox last year. And that 1st game this year vs em, he allowed a lot of hits and base runners, but the Sox didn't cash in ever. Maybe at home they will tonight I think. Well the Chi Sox got that mojo workin right now. Abreu is crazy, he did hit a homer off Verlander last time, so maybe he will again. Quintana is usually pretty good, he has been kind of up and down this year so far. Think he may be pretty tough tonight, well the Detroit offense isn't exactly lighting it up right now. Was also kind of thinking even if Detroit is ahead late, their pen might blow it on the road. Those guys are not reliable, well especially on the road to count on em is not good. I like it.

Yeah Detroit has good old Nathan closing games at 39 years old, ha, he was pretty good though the last couple years. Has already blown 2 saves this year however. If you have a Detroit ticket, and he comes in with a 1 run lead, uh oh, ha. Feelin lucky? Think the Chi Sox lay his ass down if that's the case.

Adding another, well the games just keep jumping out to me

Toronto at KC -1, +101, risking 990.10 to win 1000

This is just about McGowan struggling big time, and Vargas is hot so far. Pretty much that is my analysis, ha. KC has been hitting a bit better lately as well. Their bats were really silent early in the year, now they are breaking out sometimes. Figure they get a guy who is struggling badly so they should put up some runs I would think. Most of the Royals have not faced McGowan much, but Alex Gordon has 4-7 with a triple and a homer, Lincoln bitch, south side mothafucka jeah. Yeah he is from here, and he played for the Huskers. Ha, thought I would add that in, oh don't fuck with Lincoln mothafucka, we will roll yo ass up bitch.

Looks like we got 8930 in action to win 9000 so far, lol, throwin down mothafucka, haha, yeah I got it like that niggaz. T money, is on the bookies ass tonight damn it.

Fuck I'm not sure what to think about Kluber or Weaver, guess have to sit out that one. That was perplexing looking at those 2. Suppose if I were to do it, I would take the Angels, but they may have the hangover tonight from that late trip outta New York Sunday. I'm not sure why this is but it seems the team travelling like that experiences the hangover a day after they come back. So not Monday, but tonight would be the time. Who knows I guess, not fucking with it.

Adding another one, the last one here, fucking 10 games ha

Nats -1, at -121 at Astros, risking 1210 to win 1000

Got Gio going vs the Astros, that is nice. Cosart has been kind of crappy this year, well up and down. Figure the Nats may get to him. The Nats lineup isn't the same without Zimmerman and Harper, but they still have some sticks even without those guys. Houston I kind of doubt they will hit Gio. Guess Houston has won 2 in a row, but all that means is they are ready to get their ass kicked. Haven't won 3 in a row yet this year, so it continues tonight, beat down baby. Nats wax that ass.

Oh key knee, didn't see your post there. Good luck to us on the Rocks, and Atlanta at Miami under. Those both look real good to me. Well I like em all.

Yeah pretty much been posting to myself here, ha. Thinking about adding a 10 team parlay for 100 bucks with all my picks. Yeah we goin 10-0 mothafucka, ha, probably not, but that would be crazy. Quit my job tomorrow if that's the case, and getting a house in Vegas, lol, there is no way Tuck could resist. Matt would lose his job then ha.

Fucking Vegas, woooooo, that was a great time damn, especially at 26. Now I'm old, still it would be the shit, at 38 it would still be the shit, fucking would be partying and hitting on 16 year old black chicks, ha, fuck the game is still the same. Tuck still has it ya know, still pimpin baby.

Oh shit, 5 dimes is in trouble just put in the 100 buck 10 teamer, ha, Tuck is dangerous, look the fuck out when I'm confident and throwing it can happen. 5 dimes it is time to get nervous, ha.

100 buck 10 team parlay, Mets to win 1st 5 innings, Atl at Miami under 6, Cubs at Reds under 4 for the 1st 5 innings, Stl to win, Colorado to win, Giants to win, Tex to win, Chi Sox to win, KC -1, Nats to win, this parlay pays 71,050.20

So yeah we're taking down over 80 k tonight, ha, that would be something. I do like to put in these long shot parlays on occasion, have been close a few times. Stupid ass Purdue in hoops, damn it, that was the close one this year so far.

Fucking 9-1, and Purdue blew it, would have been 64 k on that 10 teamer. Didn't know at the time though, Purdue wasn't the last team in the parlay. They were I think the 6th about, well I had 5 winners, then Purdue lost, and the other 4 won later at night.

Gonna go get a new phone before the games start, fuck, hope this won't take too long. Gotta do something with my winnings.

I noticed your not getting the recognition you should be. I hear ya, sometimes I feel like I'm texting myself when I'm sending texts to my old lady and my daughter. It's like WTF!!! Hey, movin out to vegas has crossed my mind a hundred times. Bein a soon to be 40 year'ol BUM has really helped what I now claim my "newly found career" after 20 years of doin it, why I finally got good at it. A-I have all day to think about it bein I'm not workin and B-after spending the last 23 yr's in a drunkin stupor, I can actually think clearly enough to actually pic winners instead of lossers this time around. LOL Texas was on the radar early this morning so im in with ya on that one. my wagers are all to win a bone. 100 bucks. Good luck ta us. Ill be drinkin a cherry pepsi, otherwise, I WILL be in sin city with ya

Ha, guys, just read those posts. No time to comment on em all. Have 10 k down, hell yeah, that's how we do in the L, we don't play no games just stack and slang.

Just heard from my brother and he wants me to go to dinner with him for my niece's birthday, damn it. Guess I will be out for a while then. She isn't gonna be the superstar ha, that is gonna be my nephew, DT for the Huskers baby, just like his grandpa ha, he is a beast for being 2, we will see.

Damn it, looks like no 80 k night and off to Vegas, ha, Wood blew up in Miami, not sure what happened there. Shit, nothing is looking too good. Well guess just need to pull out a winning night now. Fuck I am really sucking ass lately. The White Sox had a 3- 1 lead and they just blew it, fuck 3-3 there now. Guess the only thing for certain right now is I'm 1-2-1, well that is counting Texas as a loss, that shit is over 9 to fucking 3. Hope KC, the Chi Sox, Cards, and Nats start wrecking shop. Guess they could, those games are all close, gonna need some late rallies. Well the Astros pen surely could blow it. The Tigers pen is a mess. The Brewers I don't know if they will blow it, those fucks. Fuck Toronto just scored again, that is looking bleak.

Fuck another run for Toronto, guess that is a loss, so 1-3-1 now. Man I blow lately, guess hopefully I can break even about.

Time to drink up, am a bit sober after going to dinner. Can't drink like I want there, ask my dad to get me shots of vodka, ha, that would go over well. Yeah, line up the shots dad, haha, he would be like what the fuck. And we were at his country club, ha I'm ordering shots on his tab, just keep the vodka shots coming, lol.

Hey Tuck...I went 2-0 on your plays...Mets was a great call and I took Fish/Braves under first 5 instead of for the game...so wanted to say thanks! Hope you get some runs in the other games and cash some more tickets.

BOL
play ball

Good deal play ball, glad you won. I am starting to fight back, booooooom Salvador Perez home run Royals 1 run game, ha there is way too much shit to watch right now. I have 4 tvs set up, and I need about 6 at the moment, lol, this is crazy shit. Seems I am starting to pull rank right now, but it is a tussle. It is like Northwestern vs Nebraska, ha, I am fucking things up like Pelini, but I have the better players so I should pull through despite my bad coaching, ha.

Damn this is crazy, can't keep track of all this shit. Maybe one of these days I will get out of my cave and check out other threads, ha, I never really do ever. Guess I don't know anybody too well on here, except like gorgolon, kj, younggun, and maybe a few others. Well Rex I do know him from back on covers, and then we hung out in Vegas fucking tearing shit up, ha that was 13 years ago about. Will have to see what Rex likes for the Derby.

tuck you make pointing and clicking on other threads sound like tasseling corn

Ha, kj good one. Forgot about Schrute, and fuck who the hell else am I forgetting about that comes in my threads. Don't know.

Yeah key knee, who run it, Tuck run it. Yeah bitch, fuckin get out my way mothafuckas!!! Salvador Perez 2 run double for Kc booooom baby. Yeah KC leads now mothafucka.

Oh yeah Steed, can't forget you.

And Bones my favorite tailer, he is always a cold mothafucka, ha.

Bones we got this shit on lock I think, well not sure, it is debatable which way this will go. Think we're gonna pull through, if you tailed anyway. This is a lot of shit to tail though, ha 10 games in one baseball day, that shit crazy, but Tuck is crazy, I fucking fire on that ass if I'm feeling it on a particular day, and today I was, ha.

Booooom KC with base hit Dyson, and the Royals lead by 2 niggaz, haha, yeah!! The Astros pen is melting down too as we speak mothafucka, oh yeah, crap double play, looks like a push there.

Back