Tuesday back on track MLB Discussion

pujols and hamilton could have ended it early....still better then ever expected....tt cashed and angls and over split worst case

I'm with you on Corbin sn...

Been looking to fade him too... Regression is coming..

Mets are just so hard to back..

that fluke win yesterday put me off....crazy thing is he hasnt regressed really but he needs to get unlucky still

corbin is the goods nut, he couldn't be touched tonight til rain forced the issue

i'm very critical of the dbacks through the years, he is something special. three pitches that are +

On the early games :

Tigers ml 6u
Phillies 8u and ARL 3u
. F5 2u.
Brewers F5 1u, ml and +1.5 each 3u
Maybe sd ..Over @ boston 4u
sd ml and +1.5 each 3u

away ml 5u

Tigers really a wang fade and having a guy who has deliveded a high quality strt in 7 of 10

Phillies think the day off hurts Pittsburgh some bit really the whole pitching change is huge imo and pirates hve won but not impressed at all by that brewer series.

Just throwing some dough at milw because the probbly seem unlikely ..

Strasburg was solid but did labor some imo v zona, he has had poor run support and Peralta is impossible to predict in many ways

]]
ruined it w adding sd

White Sox ml 10 u
F5,+1.5 and arl each 3u

KC 5u

Twins ml 6u

Mariners F5 4u
ml and +1.5 each 2u

Lean over

Angels ml 8u and -1.5 1u
over TT 5u
Over 8 for the game 7u

F5cubs 2u

Last edited:
corbin is the goods nut, he couldn't be touched tonight til rain forced the issue

i'm very critical of the dbacks through the years, he is something special. three pitches that are +

I agree but how he pitches only part of winning and losing. fister was crap and det won. Fading him doesnt mean he pitches bad

I agree but how he pitches only part of winning and losing. fister was crap and det won. Fading him doesnt mean he pitches bad

seems like late june/early july the dbacks get an east coast trip and scoring lull, kinda frequently

team can hit this year, which is new. i'm so used to the upton/reynolds...all the way back to matt williams type teams that strike out in important situations. this team is not that at all. but this road trip is brutal. say yesterday that the dbacks have more home games the rest of the way than any team in the NL and it should help. schedule has been brutal, all the way back to the NY/COL/SF roadie that no one should endure

as far as corbin goes, the team has been high on him for a couple years now and is primarily why bauer was expendable. he's special, his attitude is as well, and knock on wood, he stays healthy. the slider is filthy, he doesn't put his fastball in the wrong spot and the change is mixed in just enough. been excited for him for awhile now...

sucks that tonight, he got no support until a 7th inning HR from Prado, then he had to go out in the bottom of the 7th trying to let that HR even count with the rain coming down harder. obviously rushed his pitches trying to get the 7th in the books and it turned ugly

I love the dbacks lineup---ross and montero shockingly bad....eaton seems close and hill back

he definitely deserved a better fate and while I liked him last year was shocked he had to battle for a spot. Didnt he strt in the pen this yr? lost out to a vet or something

he got the 5 spot, but more because the team wanted to protect him from the "expectations", but that didn't take long

he was always the ace over ian, and the hudson setback has made it a little more tough. miley was never more than a 3 or 4, kennedy is a strong 2 and cahill is lost. skaggs has always been thought of as being in the mix, but hudson's comeback was expected and has hurt the long term prognosis this year

the fact that the team hits well is key with this staff, and this lull during a long midseason roadie doesn't bother me a bit. hope the arms stay healthy

me too... I definitely lowered my expectations of him due to that = obviously for the wrong reasons

liked hudson too

Cuddyer's streak ends tonight

For the umpire stalkers appears Brian Runge is done as an ump. Hasn't done a ML game supposedly in 2013 from the article I read. Fired over drug use

Probably fade Pitt again tmrw or maybe over or phillies tt over....thinking they screwed up Locke w the whole warming up Sunday, scratched today and starting wed...

Well... I picked a good day to go to my first Reds game of the year.. pretty awesome to see a no-hitter in person!

8828.1.jpg

reminds me of that actors studio guy...lol

On the other hand.. didn't do so well on my wagers today... 1-3... guess I can't expect it all in one day.

Im so dumb. Should have just done ML. now I have a 20 unit parlay to win 4.5 Units. Oh well got lucky on Oakland. Still think I might take a couple weeks off to get my head clear.

good week with the holiday to easily be distracted. peace of mind means everything imo....tennis is greek to me

Yeah Chatwood has been solid, but, Dodgers are raking right now. Just gotta hope Greinke is on his game. I know its Coors, but, the Dodgers racked up 14 hits tonight with 4 doubles and 2 HRs among them... Puig now at .443 (3-for-5 tonight), Hanley now at .388 (2-for-5 tonight)

Back