Tuesday 5/7/13 MLB Discussion

Nbafan, I can agree w/ that

Col reasons are Nyy .222 avg vs LHP, Col better team right now (plus home and last at bat if needed), Kuroda has not been great @ Coors, with no Joba and Robertson it weakens Nyy pen.

Nbafan, I can agree w/ that

Col reasons are Nyy .222 avg vs LHP, Col better team right now (plus home and last at bat if needed), Kuroda has not been great @ Coors, with no Joba and Robertson it weakens Nyy pen.

Yanks hitting .262 vs lhp last 10 games, so starting to warm up to lefties. Based on pitching match ups in the whole series, will likely play 1st 5 over and chase if necessary. Rox pen has been pretty salty recently, so a bit worried about full game hova.

Warming up to cubs in some form. St. L has been unimpressive vs lefties of late. Debating 1st 5 or TT over for cubs, but prolly 1st 5 with plus money.

i would rather go on season vs LHP (til lineup is 100%) then 10 games on sample size, who were those lefties?

nothing to do with Tex play, but this doesnt hurt...

MILWAUKEE is 1-8 (-8.1 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss this season.

BALTIMORE is 19-6 (+16.6 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off over the last 2 seasons.

My one play is ---Colorado ml -- basically I have mentioned how Kuroda has labored in recent starts. A credit to him that he has overcome that each time but now in a place like coors and w a lineup like rocks. Could spell trouble. Yanks hve hit a bit more vs LH lately but there always has been a wide gap in offense vs LH home v away..Not to mention scoring run against buerhle or bedard is much to brag about...Looking at the over @ balt -- thought the line was a tad high considering the SP matchup, some see under value in those spots but as the seaspn progresses tend to believe the opposite...Maybe reds but hate to fade medlen again but like bailey..Twins and cws on my radar....boston vs a lhp is part if it but dempsters inability to go deep in games w a short bullpen can also be an issue. The CWS would be more of a mets team fade but harvey matches up well vs them ....moreinterested in minnyMaybe jays F5 --- ride yesterday's momentum??GL be back if I add anything

Like oakland some but no I terest in fading Cle, especially w crisp out...like baltimore as all 4 kc away games were decided by 1 vs a LH...

My one play is ---Colorado ml -- basically I have mentioned how Kuroda has labored in recent starts. A credit to him that he has overcome that each time but now in a place like coors and w a lineup like rocks. Could spell trouble. Yanks hve hit a bit more vs LH lately but there always has been a wide gap in offense vs LH home v away..Not to mention scoring run against buerhle or bedard is much to brag about...Looking at the over @ balt -- thought the line was a tad high considering the SP matchup, some see under value in those spots but as the seaspn progresses tend to believe the opposite...Maybe reds but hate to fade medlen again but like bailey..Twins and cws on my radar....boston vs a lhp is part if it but dempsters inability to go deep in games w a short bullpen can also be an issue. The CWS would be more of a mets team fade but harvey matches up well vs them ....moreinterested in minnyMaybe jays F5 --- ride yesterday's momentum??GL be back if I add anything
good news for me that we are seeing it the same. Bol brother.

Glad to hear that, Good Luck Play

Over @ baltimore--- probably like 5u---- rocks ml is like 7-8 u and some -1.5 line

Orioles ml 3u
Reds ml 3u
Twins ml 3u, F5 1u
Jays F5 2u

Another card that just is not jumping out at me but good thing is Monday turned out pretty well still

Good Luck Nba ..played some at and some at 8.5 +110...

Think somethint has to give w santana's sccess, his lack of run support, very little offense by kc away vs lefties....in a park that can be really hitter friendly and chen who tends to be either real good or bad. Plus kc pen had to do soyesterday and wasn't sharp..

Tough spot again for Texas, actually didnt realize yesterday the situation for them. Hate to say their is possible value I. Houston but wilson is laboring every star and astros tried sending a message w the roster shuffling yesterday......have to at least lean houston

Toronto ML (+130) @ Tampa Bay
-Happ can be filthy, taking a shot that he has his good stuff on good rest tonight or the artist formerly known as Fausto Carmona gets shelled. I have no confidence in the Rays bullpen right now to get anyone out, especially with Joel Peralta likely closing tonight if used at all. Nobody back there is trustable, nor do I think the Rays can continue hitting like this much longer

Pirates P McDonald scratched, placed on DL

Pittsburgh, PA (Sports Network) - Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher James McDonald will not make his scheduled start against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday and the team has placed him on the 15-day disabled list.
McDonald has been dealing with discomfort in his right shoulder. The move to the DL is retroactive to May 1 and to fill the roster spot, the Pirates have recalled infielder Josh Harrison from Triple-A Indianapolis.
Jeanmar Gomez will instead take the mound in the opener of a two-game set with Seattle.Pirates catcher Russell Martin was also scratched from the Tuesday's lineup, with Michael McKenry scheduled to catch Gomez behind the plate. Martin has neck stiffness and is considered day-to-day.

Going to fae the Lance Lynn train for 3u and take +1.5 for 2u...cards are somewhat unpredictable vs lhp at this point

Glad to hear that, Good Luck Play

Over @ baltimore--- probably like 5u---- rocks ml is like 7-8 u and some -1.5 line

Orioles ml 3u
Reds ml 3u
Twins ml 3u, F5 1u
Jays F5 2u

Another card that just is not jumping out at me but good thing is Monday turned out pretty well still

Other then the Jays F5 who managed another comeback win --swept the sides...plus my astros and cubs hit also...small card and still +27ish units...

Always miss SN's stuff because is"t so close to post time, I seem to be at the window before he posts.

I don't know why I'm such a procrastinator, naturally have a general idea of what I'm going to do but jst becomes comes clearer closing to gametime. Actually probably something to do w me having A.D.D. Procrastination, in decision, trouble concentrating all symptoms but being able to hyper focus under stress also is a trait....

If I knew I was going to win -- def would share earlier but its not like I feel these are sure things..and just like the concern I have about my bet, have th same concern about posting losers ..its a double edged sword

Thanks Play and congrats as well.

Back