Tuesday 5/14 MLB Discussion

FWIW -- tonight Angels are pretty much a similar type play but not as strong. I left money on the table w oallabd last night, it should hv e been a bigger play...

KC issues iffensively vs LHSP
Both SP good history vs opponent but edge to kc pen
guthrie on normal rest has his 3 "weakest" starts but weak is not the proper word. Only 3 chances on normal rest and last start @ balt included + 2 starts w 4 runs allowed.

So Angels hve Enright tmrw making this a good matchup for them imo and w 2 solid SP the royals starter tends to be a spot where he is more hittable and Angels pitcher fces a team w issuea scoring against LHP...

Even now at slightly worse then a pk ( now -125ish), see the pluses on Angels side

Royals lost 3-4 twice, split two 1-0 games and shields beat hamels up 9-8.Those are away. At home lost 3-2 to pettitte, lost 2-1 to Sale , won 6-5 vs quintana but rallied (3r in 5inn), won 3-2 vs kazmir, and lost 8-4 to happ but had a 3run first vs hin (5inn 4r)..

For Arizona ml starting to wonder if its worth the price but dbacks need this game imo (and hve the matchup to get it)....at just under -140 going to risk 9units so to win about 6.5

Let's get it boss. will be on D backs. can see your angle on LAA but not sure I can pull the trigger.

Thanka P. Just throwing it out there. It was my biggest play of the day but jays and sd were basically the same size. GL

Since his 1st start a 4-0 win, kershaw has seen 2 runs or LESS of support in 6 of 7. Crazy. Always lean kershaw but no reason to get involved really...but I will parlay the angels ml w dodgers -1.5 for 1 unit. Also played a bunch on Angels -1.5 +160 (5u) and -2.5 +280 for 1u...plus the ml very big

The fact that there are 5 homers in Anaheim and the game could still very well go under is pissing me off

Since his 1st start a 4-0 win, kershaw has seen 2 runs or LESS of support in 6 of 7. Crazy. Always lean kershaw but no reason to get involved really...but I will parlay the angels ml w dodgers -1.5 for 1 unit. Also played a bunch on Angels -1.5 +160 (5u) and -2.5 +280 for 1u...plus the ml very big

Angels win 6-2 an absolutely gigantic win for me! Hit every side today. Lost the phillies over bya half and split the yanks over at 6.5 and pushing at 7...

Back