Tuesday 4/30 MLB Discussion

Also your work in this thread daily is much appreciated P2. I know there are a lot of people that check this thread that should thank you as well.

I've actually only been to cal-expo on the harness and just once at that ( And got my ass kicked.. I think the favorite won about 80% of the races that day and I am rarely on a favorite and when I am it is on the top end of an exacta ).

But have been to ...

del mar
hollywood park
sundland park
ruidoso downs
finger lakes
penn national
lone star
albuquerque downs
keeneland
hawthorne
santa anita
los alamitos
turf paradise .. and probably some more i cant think of

Also hit the dog track in juarez mexico when i was in college...not to mention the rooster fights and bull fights i went to over there .. ... no donkey shows though.

Del Mar, Hollywood Park, Los Alamitos and Santa Anita are all a stones throw from where I live. I grew up basically in the shadow of Santa Anita. So Cal is a horse racing paradise. Santa Anita does not get the national attention it deserves IMO. Just a perfect venue.

no need for thanks, just trying to help everyone beat the man!

VK thats what discussions are for and i hear what youre saying. Like Cds said, hope to see you posting more often in this thread.

Bol everyone :cheers:

Also your work in this thread daily is much appreciated P2. I know there are a lot of people that check this thread that should thank you as well.

Spot on. I know I check them every day even though I don't contribute much.

Thanks a million to those that get these threads going every day. They are invaluable.

been to canterbury too but that was for a poker tourney not for racing.

They have completely remodeled that place - it's almost unrecognizable. Too bad it's on the other side of town from me. I play at a harness track/card club north of the city - it's much better anyways.

Not sure how much weight this carries (if anything), but it's Hanley Ramirez bobblehead night at Chavez Ravine and it should be a pretty good crowd. Good bounce-back spot for the Dodgers at that price.

Just to add to this a bit. Psy is supposed to also be at the stadium to check out Ryu and will be presented with a jersey. It will be a sellout and wild crowd for sure. Hanley being back much earlier than projections is really going to help the lineup. I lean dodgers pretty big especially after being blown the fuck out last night.

agree with you guys and heard that about a big crowd and Hanley night during game yesterday. lean and may add Dodgers.

Having trouble getting involved in this card, so take it fwiw

Little shocked we haven't seen more movement in the Mets - Miami line w Stanton forced to the DL. Wright returns and Buck rests, while Miami calls up Ozuna.Slowley has done a nice job but curious to see what he has after 112 pitches in 6 inn + normal rest. He had only hit 93pitches in previous starts and missed all of 2012.

Met ml
over
over TT

It's hard to pinpoint a clear edge see value in the jays. Like I said yesterday they didn't play that poorly @ ny despite the 0-4. Lester labored in his last start but especially the last few inn he worked.Now he traveks and some good history @ Toronto. One thing about Toronto is they have been feast or famine vs LHP last few years. Hard to predicta feast but they just faced CC and dis a decent job vs him

Jays ml (some -1.5)
small F5

Said it late last night -- no value in Yanks shorthanded at crazy prices+ Kuroda battling last few starts

Lean Indians -- Kipnis slowly rounding into form and Cabrera ona tear plus all the other bats they have

Playing Washington ml - Gio turned it around last start and braves 2nd game back + sure he wont forget thay whopping Atlanta delivered this year.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
[TD="width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 8%"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 4%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 3%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 15%"]
[/TD]

[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 8%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 4%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 3%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData1, width: 15%"]
[/TD]

[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 8%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 7%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 4%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 4%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 4%"][/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 3%"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: AlternatingData2, width: 15%"]
[/TD]

</tbody>
to save on confusion tried to edit this post thats for wednesdays thread

Plays :

F5 Houston 2u
Indians ml 3u
Jays ml 10u --risky even by my standards
F5 Jays ml 4u, ARL 2u--- do like the +1.5 but enough risk here
Mets -120ml 10u
over 8 4u , reverse 1u
Nationals ml 5u, ARL 1u. F5 for 2u.
over 10 cub 5u
und 8.5 oaklnd 4u
over 8 texas 4u/ over texas tt 3u

Lean sd and maybe over @ kc.

Good Luck

Thanks Play, you as well...

Added Houston ml. ArL. 1st inn yes score 1u each

Padres ml 4 u . Parlay 1u
over TT 5

Pirates ml 4 u, +1.5 2u
F5 Pitt 2u

Taking a shot w that Oak under - huge comeback on Sunday, another dramatic one yesterday but 19inn could leave both teams a tad flat here imo...again just a guess.

Leaned over @ Detroit but dint pull the trigger

Thouggt Quintana was shaky last start but I had the wsox that game, darvish like cc gets run support and tends to play over despite his success

Also, like Dodgers/Ryu as well. Playing the first time Lefty angle vs. Rockies. A bit of a steep price, but I'll buy.

need a bos comeback, morrow sharp early...lester's walks and hbp put runners on...salty threw one away which plated two, but w/ bases juiced and no outs...one of those runs atleast woulda scored anyways imo...Papi HR helped for prop play, wish runners were on though, Joey Bats doubled in 1st at bat so scoring on prop is 4-2 papi so far

atl looking good, cws puts up 2 in 1st, need 1 det run for tt push...2 for win, sd up 2...have them ml and tt over and mil down 1-0...need them ml, tt over and used in parlays

Under @ seattle 3 u

Over @ arizona 6u -- tough to play an over here but 1 thing stood out- just about eery strt for these two has been extremely low scoring and they get no run support....baumgarner at times can struggle at chase and cahill was far from sharp last start...when its a low total I just like rilling the dice on spots like this.

bos lucky that its only 4-3 imo and mistakes are killing them, salty throw...now els on bases...cmon man!

Back