Tuesday 12/11/12 NBA discussion thread

Is it even worth betting on the NBA anymore? Halfway through the 1Q the Pistons had 19 points, so I closed the window in disgust because I had their team total under 50 for the 1H. Now I check, and they finished the half with 42 points?!? I know I won my bet, but this sh*t seems to happen every night in the NBA - the only surprise is I didn't have the over.

You think just betting the 1Q is the way to go, or do you think this is just the way it is and just accept it and move on?

I just mean is this a sport you can actually handicap properly anymore? Seems like something goofy happens every night. Just like last night, the Warriors game should have gone over, then they put up like 12 in the 4Q.

You need to be very careful picking your spots betting the Lakers right now. They got great desire to win, but it stops there.
They need Nash and badly!

You need to be very careful picking your spots betting the Lakers right now. They got great desire to win, but it stops there.
They need Nash and badly!

Nash may add highlights but his defensive game is in the toilet...

Nash may add highlights but his defensive game is in the toilet...

now that he's not on my side but moved to the devil, i can say this without sounding like a homer

that dude took more charges than anyone i've seen consistently, for years. best help side defender for a buncha years...don't know the stats, but they're out there. he took more charges than anyone for a significant period of time. one on one defense isn't everything, and this guy got crushed for years for his shit defense, while some of us appreciated what was good

after the injuries, who knows. but he was never trash man. helpside, he was a stud

LOLOLOLOL Lakers 40 FUCKING FREE THROWS and they still lose...these dudes are LAME and they're my team

Knicks get the biggest call of the game. Up 2. Nets completely lose focus at the end of games all the time lets see what happens here.

Deron Williams has had some sick plays today. And Jason fucking Kidd is simply astounding

How the fuck do you only allow 14 points in the 3rd then follow it by allowing 32 points

Jason fucking Kidd.

Epic finish right there. Fucker could hit the freethrow for my full game to cover.

Back