Tuesday 04/01/15 NBA discussion thread

Pushed the teaser. Probably best for me as GS is playing incredibly bad. 31.6%. This really bodes bad for the Suns I imagine. Got the first half under in Old D with some luck

What does Zoran Dragic have to do to get Minutes. In that hopeless game by Miami he got 1 minute and 2 seconds.

Ward went crazy tonight in the Washington game. Last 3 starts
9.55 save percentage
9.31 save percentage
9.52 save percentage but wait a minute
I actually made a bad bet. This season he is an excellent home goalie but most of his road starts stink
Mia Culpa

At least 4 of the GS starters are still playing and shooting very badly. I think I have to pass on a second half bet.

Ya i figured cant get any worse should be able to cover 2ndhalf but if they get sown big again kerr could pull em

I am really not sure though but with the chance that Curry will not be allowed to play long minutes I am passing

Been awhile since NBA has been must watch for me but these two for GS are must watch, just an amazing duo when things are going right

CP3 is what ? 3-10 in the 2nd half ? and just turned the ball over on the inbounds.

That was the mark of a championship team, maintaining composure and winning through adversity. Well done Dubs. The 'ship is a 3-horse race.

With all due respect that stat at this point to me is meaningless. G.S has nothing else to prove best record, 60 wins they did everything could do to have a great year. Now after this game they go home and play Phoenix (No Problem) then back on the road again to play at Dallas at SAS at New Orleans 3 pretty good teams but they're pretty much locked in and will play hard but a little rest here and there will be given. Maybe in the form of less minutes or day here and a day there to different guys.

The Clippers on the other hand are fighting for the 4th important spot or better with Portland the team they play tomorrow on a back to back so tonight's game becomes very important in case they stub there toe tomorrow at Portland. Even if they do they have @Denver, Home Lakers and @ Lakers then a tough one against Memphis but it's at home then Home against Denver and on the road against Phoenix. Make no mistake this is a huge game for the Clips at a time of the year where GS did all they had to do and the line reflects that. Of course anything can happen but your statement really doesn't have much meaning in tonight's game.

I'll play the Clips ML large.

With all due respect...DUBS BABY!!!

Back