Tuesday 03/18/14 NBA discussion thread

Wiz were a +2 dog at Utah and a +3 dog at New Orleans earlier this year if that says anything. Sac are a talented mess is all.

Wtf with the substitutions the last two and half minutes with raptors.... Screwed my total

no thats not what we are saying... we are saying that the opening number is what incorporates all the knowledge that the books know... the closing number is based on a multitude of factors

books dont just open lines without knowing all the factors necessary

if the opening number didnt matter, why isnt tomorrows magic/suns line out yet when all other lines are out?

where do your query on day's week come from? basketball reference? and if yes where exactly?
Anyone for a website that could be trust for late NBA injuries, updated quickly before games start?

you made a good point, but it could be possibly for different reasons: they are not sure of a possible key player return or injury, they got hit/unbalanced with a previous game involving suns.
For example, in MLB, Totals for Chicago cubs usually appears only few hours before game start cause wind can have major inpact on total of runs score in wrigley field.

GS has to be bushed.. This is 13th game without 2 days off. Orlando plays at Suns tomorrow so helping them rest would make sense. Like Orlando and under.

Raps have left Korver open way too much tonight. Must have left the defense at the local titty bars.

Refs not helping.

Starting to worry about the GS total. This quiet relentless move on the over. Orlando a little savage tonight?
The Good news is College very good tonight.

Starting to worry about the GS total. This quiet relentless move on the over. Orlando a little savage tonight?
The Good news is College very good tonight.

took under 204,5 after a +3 pts move from 201, thought was making a good deal, but what the hell is going on this match up? took MIL+13 and ORL+13 at even odds on matchbook, pretty happy and more confident on my sides than on my unders with POR-MIL and GS-ORL

been a bit naive, got the felling of a missed opportunity with CLE+10. MIA is overrated, they are getting older, wade is out Big 3 can't do all the work themselves and need more support from rest of the team. they could lay -10@home but never 10 pts on the road given their current form. i've been a bit intimidated by oddsmakers spread on this match up, but yeah with double revenge factor on their mind + lebron's betrayal by going from CLE to MIA, CLE should have been an auto bet on them.

Back