Tuesday 02/05/13 NBA discussion thread

But he did get amnestied, no? So he's rich but if he ever wants another pay day. He had too... lucky for him by the time that happens he'll be a few years older and like you said... more mature.

But he's never seeing anything more from me as a GM than a minimum contract.

Wow! Indy made a nice comeback to finish the half. Awesome. I'm on the pacers/nets ML parlay. Will prob lose

Its not happening. Nets are done with Dwight. And if they get him, I'm a Knicks fan.

Deron Williams has got a legend fired, and demanded his own trade only months later.

If the Nets flame out ANYTHING is possible because there's not much potential for this team to improve. Where could they get better? This core is at their peak.

Deron Williams has got a legend fired, and demanded his own trade only months later.

If others can do it why can't he?

only thing that ruined the play of the night by kobe was watching the watching gigantor fling in an and 1.

Nets BEAT UP on bad teams. Lakers aren't your typical sub .500 team.. especially coming over rest.

Wowzers I can't believe the moose cock that I just got with the 2H over in Houston...my line was 108.5 and it fell on 110 with a load of shit fouls by each fucking team the last 2 mins.

Crazy crazy crazy.

Congrats to anyone who had the nuggets full game.

That's one of those that you should remember next time you get moosed.

FWIW

text from Mikado

"Omg refs. Denver under. Lock it with a key.

Malloy + foster, two biggest offensive foul callers, foster has kicked iguodala out, they put manimal in foul trouble, not many fts, very physical"
Not to sound like a dick, but could we give that a rest maybe? I'm all for sharing information, but when it's an outside source that most of the guys aren't familiar with, it's kind of hard for them to gauge how important or unimportant the information actually is. Then when you frame it in the manner in which you do... it just leads to unnecessary complications, that's all.

Back