Tues. Ump Stalking - weather/other thoughts...

Vap,

"Players who make plays off the top of their head, usually wind up the season in the Red"!

Very True. :shake:

Also..."Don't play more than your willing to lose."

Cubs and St. Louis Bullpens Are Giving Up A Lot Of Runs Lately. A LOT...

Lohse is 0-1 with a 6.92 ERA in two starts against the Cubs this season.

Cubs Bullpen 10.50 ERA over the last five games while allowing 23 hits and 10 walks in 18 innings.

Hey Shorty. Nothing on that UNDER at Petco, huh? I expected to see you on it for sure with Forster's run this year.

Am I missing something here? UNDER 8 -115 looks like a good one to me.....

No Loney (Nomar) or Kemp (Andruw) in the lineup tonight.

Really like this UNDER, and with this LAD lineup I will play the +1.5 with the Pads.....

Shorty and/or HWG,

It looks like Tex/Padilla hasn't pitched since 8/24, so I'll assume he is coming off the DL. What is the weather tonight up there and the ump situation? One weather report report said the wind was blowing IN from L 6-11 mph? Is anybody still up? :tired:

Hey Shorty. Nothing on that UNDER at Petco, huh? I expected to see you on it for sure with Forster's run this year.

Am I missing something here? UNDER 8 -115 looks like a good one to me.....

Sup doggy...it's been a while.

I don't like that game time temp, plus I'm not so sure about LeBlanK.

I'll be in town next week...give me a shout.

Shorty and/or HWG,

It looks like Tex/Padilla hasn't pitched since 8/24, so I'll assume he is coming off the DL. What is the weather tonight up there and the ump situation? One weather report report said the wind was blowing IN from L 6-11 mph?

No way is it blowing 10mph. I'm only 10 miles from Safeco and it's very calm. That being said, it's also fairly warm for us tonite.

Action,
Good find on Padilla coming off the DL....I will be on the 1H Over....

Padilla set for two-start return: RHP Vicente Padilla (sore neck and shoulders) went on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to Aug. 25. He had no trouble in a Sept. 5 bullpen session, and he will be activated to start Sept. 9.
(Updated 09/08/2008).

The Texas lineup is 28 for 116 around .230 off King felix, and the Seattle lineup is 41 for 93 with five players against Padilla. There are three players who never faced him and the other is 0-3!

Shorty, if you're around I'm gonna take a chance on Marty and the 1H under 4 again in Petco....hopefully Leblanc shows up...

Thanks again Action....DL system cashes in the top of the 2nd, Timmy/Shorty, GL on the rest of the game

HWG,

Thank you for showing up with the SF weather as I LOVED the over and washed it out with your weather report. I had bet it early this AM. Even made a three team parlay for $25 with Sea Ov, SD un, and SF un for first five innings. (I made another palay with the same teams Over over for the full game. It shows just how punchy I get late in the day.):smiley_acbe:

That DL play is worth watching for and I'm glad I could get you and the others here on it. I don't like pitchers who skip their turn for whatever reason, either. By the way, the Giants are totally crazy to let Lincecum throw all these pitches when the season is lost. Last year they shut him down early, but now they are seeing how far he can go in meaningless games. I have faded him in his last few starts and am 2-1. I am going to continue to do so, because at this rate, I expect him to be breaking down at any time!

Thanks again to everyone here with the great info!

Shorty, I didn't see you had already posted Hudson in Seattle!:smiley_acbe:

2nd straight day I've been moosed on a total...fuckin Brian Wilson.

Glad you hit the 1H under Action.

Back