Tues. Ump Stalking - weather/other thoughts...

Shortline and Betcrimes have Guccione in LAD, but usatoday has Jeff Nelson. Can anybody confirm anything?

Nelson was behind the plate last night Loul...

Thanks doggy, thats what I thought when I took the Under last night. I was hoping they made a switch last night and I would get another chance at Nelson tonight. Oh well, still waiting on Muchlinski:popcorn:

LAA has a greata lineup capable of facing LHP. If the right ump comes around, i wouldnt hesitate to hit the LAA team over.

O'Nora in Oakland

That should do it unless something changes

I guess there is no Muchlinski tonight. I'm taking the over in the angels game. GL everyone.

ANyone have a clue about this game in FLA getting finished tonight? I'm well on the way to happy ending with over 28 runs, hits, errors but this delay doesn't look so good.....

Ok, now mlb.com has Adrian Johnson in LAD. So, shorty and bc have Guccione, usatoday has Nelson, and mlb.com has Johnson. Play at your own risk.

I'm going pretty large on that OVER at Chavez. Johnson's got a really tight zone, clear weather and slight wind blowing out.....

I think I remember a trend on Clear weather at Chavez too, but I can't recall. WIsh Shorty was around....

I think you're right on that clear weather trend, I seem to recall hearing that after about 8 or 9 drinks a week or two ago.

Hahaha..... Probably while staring at some divorcees that were as they say "Rode hard and put up wet" if its the place I'm thinking of.

Good luck tonight Tim

MIlfhunter.com

This Boston game is unbelieveable. The score is going to be 101-99.... They may cover the salami on their own.

Doggy: It is incredible. The Red Sox announcers are great. I imagine all kinds of records are going to fall. I will comment on it about it tomorrow...

Underway in Miami. You're back in business... About 27 people still at the game.

Nice. The WHite Sox just fucked the UNDER with 5 runs in the bottom of the eighth.

They'll probably pitch a no hitter the rest of the way in FLA> Fuck me.

I never thought I'd say this to Kevin "I bat like I have a dick in my ass" Youkalis, but "thank you"

Nice. The WHite Sox just fucked the UNDER with 5 runs in the bottom of the eighth.

They'll probably pitch a no hitter the rest of the way in FLA> Fuck me.

I got this at 9.5 which I think was the closing line, guessing you had it at 9??

Really glad I held off on the Boston Under, what a disaster that would have been.

Damn, you're right Mets. I was thinking this total was 8 for some reason. Nice little surprise while I'm sweating out this DOdger game....

Back