Tues Mlb Big Guy Have 1 Big Play !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter phoso1
  • Start date Start date
P

phoso1

THIS IS THE MOTHER LOAD .....

LOS +105 UNLOAD GAME Of WEEK ...

I'M 99.99% SURE OF THIS GAME. .01% for Murphy.

THIS IS REAL RISKING 5,000 TO WIN 5,250

I'm seriously thinking about putting more on this game.

I have to give props to the Vegas ODDS makers....THEY ARE VERY VERY SMART...once in a while I catch one of their stunt like this I have to jump on it.

Maine unbeatbale on the road....-120 to open (before the LAD/NYM game.)...now at -115.

If you don't like this play stay away from this game. Warning :
DO NOT PLAY NYM.

Last edited by a moderator:
the BOL to you, phoso. I'd like LA to be hitting better than they have been (33 last 10, but 50 the 10 before that) to believe in an "unloader".

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL phoso, I wish you luck and hope it cashes for you tonight!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I do think you've certainly made a lot of Met bettors second guess their play or previously thought-of upcoming play. :smiley_acbe:

Yes and No.....Yes, the line is obviously very very fishy....Last meeting Kuo shut out the Mets 5-0 win ...This kid is solid....LAD batts are starting to connect (last nite)...They will take this game tonight.

Thank you Hile75 ....GL with the Over Pitts/Texas as well...I got $2000 riding on that game as well...pick up last nite at 9 -115 , 5 min ago 9.5 +100

Good luck tonight phoso.

I have a problem with how you're presenting this wager on our forum. You're not giving any advice for why you like the game and are saying it's 99.99% a winner. I posted this in your thread last week and it has been continuously been ignored by you. "Remember that CTG isn't big on the big proclamations and the "Locks" and the play of the days and all of that garbage. Please try to keep things reasonable and don't try to come off as a tout."

If you want to continue posting wagers at CTG do it in a respectful manner and provide useful information, not this type of crap.

Good luck Phoso1,

I did some research on the Mets/Dodgers game and it looks like the "sharps" are on your side playing against the Mets at this point in time.

Game time is not for another 5 hours so I'm interested to see if this all stays the same. It appears that you are on to something here.

Yes and No.....Yes, the line is obviously very very fishy....Last meeting Kuo shut out the Mets 5-0 win ...This kid is solid....LAD batts are starting to connect (last nite)...They will take this game tonight.

Just to clarify something..

9/8/06: W - 6ip, 3h, 0er, 7k, 3bb
10/5/06: L - 4.1ip, 4h, 2r, 2er, 4k, 2bb

So he went 1-1 vs Mets last yr, this will be the 3rd time they see him. He has started 2 games this yr, both away. He has pitched one time in Dodger stadium this yr, got 1out, gave up 4h, and 3er from a relieft appearance.

Good Health 2day

THIS IS THE MOTHER LOAD .....

LOS +105 UNLOAD GAME Of WEEK ...

I'M 99.99% SURE OF THIS GAME. .01% for Murphy.

THIS IS REAL RISKING 5,000 TO WIN 5,250

What can I say: You called it BANG ON! (I also hope you managed to pursuade some Mutt bettors to change their minds with your positive post) This is a team that, because of its' name and location, gets a lot of publicity, hence a lot of following bettors and it's a shame because they are a very, very overrated group and that's the plain truth! :shake:

Back