Tubbs gone at Auburn?

there were obvious personal problems between tommy and the board and AD. have been for years. he was getting fired no matter what. now its just who to get

Might want to also throw in what he did with JUCO player Josh Heupel in only one year. I need to be this guys freakin agent today. WTF?

Also its been said that Muschamp left not because of TT but because of AD Jacobs. The final straw was when he got dicked around for some bowl tickets. He told his agent to get him the hell out of there.

Texas jumped all over him.

slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why Borges left at the end of last year?...I thought the guy was a terrific coordinator and when I saw that he "resigned" I thought it was a little fishy...was the smoke to the fire that has now started in my opinion I guess...

slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why Borges left at the end of last year?...I thought the guy was a terrific coordinator and when I saw that he "resigned" I thought it was a little fishy...was the smoke to the fire that has now started in my opinion I guess...

Borges didn't have Jason Campbell, Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown to work with anymore.

In his final year Auburn scored two or fewer touchdowns in six of its eight SEC games. They also finished 101st in total offense out of 119 major college teams.

And Borges is still on the payroll :) His wife still teaches at Auburn. I think he is glad he got out when he did to be honest.

If you notice the trend, AU likes to have people resign looks to be the common trend...Here is an article I thought was funny about Tuberville's mom and her quotes

http://www.eprisenow.com/ent/sports/local/article/mother_of_tuberville_said_coach_was_fired/49549/

Hey Cadillac, do you have access to Steve Ensminger's wife ripping AU and Nick Saban on AM radio. Now that shit was funny. He can say goodbye to his football coaching career, if he had one left.

That shit was funny. It may be linked to Paul Finebaum's website or jox. It was 2 ladies (emsfinger and Gran) but emsfinger was the best. Its always going to be funny to me for any wife to call into a radio show and raise hell cause your husband is getting axed...

I will listen and laugh everytime even if I dont agree with the firing (or resigned depending on who you talk to)

I think that there are very few hires Auburn can make that could actually be considered an upgrade. Tubbs record speaks for itself at 85-40 and 15-9 against Top 10 teams. I am an alabama fan so I was glad to see him go, but I don't think it was a wise move down on the Plains

This won't happen, but it would be incredibly scary to see what Turner Gill could do with the talent he could recruit down here. He'd be dangerous. But they are going to go after Muschamp and Fisher, both of which are unproven as head football coaches. There is no upgrade to Tubs.

This won't happen, but it would be incredibly scary to see what Turner Gill could do with the talent he could recruit down here. He'd be dangerous. But they are going to go after Muschamp and Fisher, both of which are unproven as head football coaches. There is no upgrade to Tubs.

Totally agree. Board don't take this as a racial slur, but we saw how the black people of the south gravitated to Croom's hiring. This would be even bigger. I will be the first to admit that the black athlete in the south is by far the most athletically gifted race of people in the world. Something in the water. I would say the same thing about Charlie Strong, but as I was eluded to by Cadillac. AU is trying to get an offensive mind at the top position.

Back