TSE Podcast

TheDailyEdge

Pretty much a regular
We do a podcast each Monday night during the CFB season and tonight we will be discussing all the Week # 1 games. Are there any specific games and/or teams that you would like us to discuss?

Last edited:
Some Texas info that isn't overly surprising if you've been following camp...still, eye-opening. 7 freshmen starting this weekend (including 2 on the o-line and 2 at LB). 15 freshmen on the 2-deep.

Listened to about half of it on the AM commute...will catch the 2nd half on the way home. Good stuff and thanks for the shoutout to CTG

good stuff thanks for the info and the thoughts. Don't forget about Spurrier leaning deep on Brandon Wilds(imo better than Mike Davis) with a newbie QB. Big on the under for that game.

Kennesaw State @ East Tennessee State

Dunno about you all, but I have Kennesaw the road chalk here despite the fact I have them roughly 80 points behind Ohio State

I missed the podcast because I was kind of wrapped up in the My Pillow infomercial.

good stuff thanks for the info and the thoughts. Don't forget about Spurrier leaning deep on Brandon Wilds(imo better than Mike Davis) with a newbie QB. Big on the under for that game.

Parents are both SC alum - Go Cocks! (although I've converted to an Ole Miss fan for other family reasons). Anyways, completely agree here. Wilds is great and has experience. Just not sure he can carry the entire load for this offense, but then again, you can always rely on Pharoh Cooper. I think SC isn't bad on offense Thursday, but I don't think they're going to be awesome either, and the one thing we do know is that NC will probably be great. Deciding factor for me.

Dunno about you all, but I have Kennesaw the road chalk here despite the fact I have them roughly 80 points behind Ohio State

you're sick. Pretty sure Kenny Chesney played CB for East Tenny, if that tells you anything about how good they are.

I love that you are firing away about two brand new (kinda with ETSU) FCS programs. You're the man. ETSU ML or bust though

Listened to half the podcast, will listen to the rest later

Wish I listened to it before I made some of my picks :prayer

Listened to the last 2 on my way to the beach today. Definitely made the drive go by quickly. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

Oh this is great stuff. Now I have something to listen to in the car and at work. Perfect.
Will they have a show every week? If so, being able to suggest some gms to discuss is Fn fantastic.

Saturday Edge, what's your strongest play this week?

The first play we posted on the site and in the newsletter was Alabama/Wisconsin under 53/53.5, but it is now sitting at 50, crossing two key numbers (52 & 51), so it has lost some line value. The guys seem to be liking Penn State -7. Tough to see how Temple keeps up with what should be an improved Nittany Lion offense.

Southern accent adds to cfb credibility. listened to the first part and will keep listening.

Some Texas info that isn't overly surprising if you've been following camp...still, eye-opening. 7 freshmen starting this weekend (including 2 on the o-line and 2 at LB). 15 freshmen on the 2-deep.

thought it was 6?

malik
connor williams
pat vahe
bonney
edwin freeman
john burt

who'd i miss?

Be forewarned that one of original partners (SHSUHorn) and one of our early moderators (rjurewitz) were big Texas fans and promoted us heavily on Texas fan boards when we were getting started in our early years.
If I had known that I would have talked slower...

Great podcast. This was my first listen. Don't you dare try to make it shorter next time. I need content to fill my commute, bitches!

How bout them gcocks? Think hoke whipped those boys in shape with a few recruits as well. Spurrier was working his ass off to manufacture but I'll take it baby

If we are going to make this the "request thread"

Pitt vs Akron please

actually Pitt every week :cigarguy:

Back