Trying this again

@B.A.R. @HUNT @cogenman @Ryno14 @VirginiaCavs

Thank you very much! I did not have "Lions win outright while Packers punt only once all game" on my Bingo card and I got a few good bounces during the day, but extremely happy for the win. I had a major car issue lately, so this money was needed lol. I have done well at these over time and would have finished in the money in the real one, so maybe it's time for that too.

But I wanted to say this... Like most, I have my hometown gambling guys. And I did pick their brains a bit. However, when I wanted the ultimate feedback, I came here to you guys. Next week will be 16 years here for me. This is the best place for football analysis for handicappers, bar none, on the internet. I am grateful to all of you always, but especially today. As you can see, I didn't have San Fran on my original list and added it after discussing with you all. And thank god I didn't take Chicago as our total list went 7-1 yesterday.

Thanks again gents. I will be more vocal in the playoffs and hopefully we can make some $$ over the next few weeks!
Glad my bias Rams opinion vs Seattle was accurate. Congrats!

Back