Trouts Fishy Picks Dec 10/06

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
OK, On to my favorite day of the week.....FOOTBALL MANIA...with no college games yesterday I found myself a little depressed, but more time to take advantage and look at todays game........I've been doing well this year in the NFL and went 6-1 last week with a 4 unit monday night'an_horse' . Ill be using the same system I have all year, fade the masses, by this time of year the public has made alot of generalizations about who should win and how teams will typically play...This gives added value against inflated public favs.

:wacka wacka: On to the picks.............................................................

Lets take a look and some games that I am leaning on.............................

Minny VS Detroit- I have lost some money betting for and against detroit but this one seems like a no brainer to me, I have CHester Tayalor on my fantasy team and I know how important he is to the team, he is the offense, they dont let Brad Smith throw over 10 yards...They use Taylor to control the clock and manage the game, his backup isnt nearly as impressive. On to Detroit they have the weapons on offense to get the job done if Kitna is on his A game, I think he will rise up against the Vikings just enough to get the job done...Minny defense is pretty good but I see a low scoring game with a Detroit victory for the home crowd..Also nearly 70% on Minny and no line move, Vegas is making a bet against Minny here by not adjusting the line, they are basically saying, we will take the lopsided action becasue we fell that Minny isnt a good bet............................................
Detroit -1 1 unit

Oakland vs CinncinattiThis Oakland team has made me money all year their ats record has been good the past few weeks accept for a letdown against Houston Last week, NEVER play Oakland as a FAV...but in the dog roll they usually rise up....I know the Bengals are for real but how long can thier defensive success last? Oaklnad plays very physical on defense and I think they can score a few points even with A. Brooks. This line is inflated in my opinion and I belive that there is alot of value here..Public cash willbe all over Cincy as the bandwagon is starting to fill up again..time for the public to lose...11 points is to may points in the NFL......................................
Oakland + 11 1 unit:drink:

Eagles vs SkinsThis is a huge letdown spot for the eagles...The skins are not a bad team and are acutally better with Cambell they upset the boys a few weeks back and they do it again against a McNabbless eagles squad....

Washington ml+100 1 unit

Prob add some totals before game time.....
Thanks and BOL to all:5_5_138:

I dont know, all they remember is last week against the Panthers, where the Carolina squad let one slip away......

Back