travelling with the Bruins vs Penguins ..

CASH

Pretty much a regular
Friends of mine won a charity auction for this... They left yesterday - been getting updates.
They thought it was just going to be them and a host for dinner...

Bruins Road trip FAQ’s and Things to Know

Size of luggage

Please limit the size of bags for each person to one overnight (Duffle bag) per person.

Seating Assignments

Seating arrangements on the team charter and bus are pre-determined. Your road trip host will show you to your assigned seats. We ask that you stay in your seats on the team charter and only get up when necessary.

Dress code

Team charter – business casual attire – no jeans or sneakers – tie not necessary
Morning skate - casual
Game – business casual attire
Dinner - casual

Meals

Your road trip host will take you out for dinner on one night (mutually agreeable night and restaurant).
Meals and snacks will be available on the team charter.

Things to know and conduct
Please respect the players and their game day routine/focus. Please keep conversation to a minimum and low voices when traveling on the team charter and bus.
Please inform host of players you would like to meet. They will make an effort for you to meet these players.
You are allowed to get autographs and photos but please refrain from doing so on the team charter and bus.
Please refrain from using cell phones on the team charter and bus. Please have cell phones on silent or off when on team charter and bus.
Please inform me of any special occasions or special recognition you would like to receive during the trip.
Please refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages on the team charter and bus. If you would like to drink alcoholic beverages at the game, please keep consumption to a minimum.

You are a guest of the Boston Bruins, please remember this at all times and act accordingly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOSTON BRUINS TRIP ITINERARY
January 6-7, 2015 Pittsburgh Trip

Tuesday, January 6, 2015: Arrive at Logan airport……………………………………….1:15 PM
LOGAN INFO – ADDRESS AND PARKING
Flight departs from Logan…. …………………………2:00 PM
Arrive in Pittsburgh, PA 3:50 PM
Hotel Info:
Fairmont
510 Market Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Dinner……………………………………………………………6 PM (tbd)

Wednesday, January 7, 2015: Pre-game skate at CONSOL Energy Center 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Lunch and free time 12:30 – 5:30 PM
Check out of hotel and load bags on bus…………………..5:30 PM
Dinner ………………………………………………………….5:30–7:30 PM
Game vs. Pittsburgh Penguins ……………………………8:00 PM
Flight departs Pittsburgh ……………………………12:00 AM
Arrives at Logan 1:30 AM

amazing cash! hope he gets to talk to Bergeron some how dude's a class act

another quote from last night on the plane --- Julien came over to say hi and chat for a few - he says "if we win , keep your bags packed -you will be coming with us again)

another quote from last night on the plane --- Julien came over to say hi and chat for a few - he says "if we win , keep your bags packed -you will be coming with us again)
times are getting desperate for the B's...but hockey players/coaches have traditionally been superstitious so sounds about right

so dinner last night - was told it was the host, he and his buddy players have their routine - on the plane " change of plans for dinner" your going with Mcquaid, dougie hamilton and Caron... "host asks "is this ok ? "

they are at practice now,, watching the end of Penguins,, text a picture of Crosby and malkin... - he is big...

johnny Bucyk (the chief) has been their "host"

" no wonder Pitt is better" 1hr 10 minute intense practice.." "b's 15 minute half speed skate"... hahaha..

Wow, once of a lifetime experience. Thanks for sharing Cash.
gonna play Bs just because of post #7
prob shouldn't because of post #17 haha

Wow, once of a lifetime experience. Thanks for sharing Cash.
gonna play Bs just because of post #7
prob shouldn't because of post #17 haha

hahahaha.

they will be in a suite with some of the players relatives....

is this goign to happen?!!

is this goign to happen?!!
No-

I just got the last updated... they landed about 2:00 a.m.... anyway "claude joked - we have to go with them to philly this weekend as they were good luck"

really a once in a lifetime trip... i love these kind of trips,,, I assume other pro teams do this as it seems to be a great way to raise money for a charity and to have a once in a lifetime experience.....
I will need to keep my eyes and ears open for trips like these......

Again thanks for sharing Cash. Seems like they should be on the next charter flight after they won.
If you get a chance, I would be curious to know if they shared the price for this.
I understand if they don't want to share.

Back