Trade question

When this trade goes through I will have a starting line-up (excluding bye's)

Rivers
R Moss
B Marshall
L Tomlinson
E Graham
J Jones
J Stevens
Longwell
NYG Def

I will also have J Stewart, R Mendanhall,J Fargas, Colston (when he gets healthy)

Jimbo, You beat me by 1 point and I got 9 from the QB and you got 42. I will get mine next time.

When this trade goes through I will have a starting line-up (excluding bye's)

Rivers
R Moss
B Marshall
L Tomlinson
E Graham
J Jones
J Stevens
Longwell
NYG Def

I will also have J Stewart, R Mendanhall,J Fargas, Colston (when he gets healthy)

Jimbo, You beat me by 1 point and I got 9 from the QB and you got 42. I will get mine next time.

you also got 35 from marshall..it all evens out ...bringing out the broom in week 11 for the 2nd straight year

LT avg pick 1.3
Moss avg pick 7.1
Colston 27.4
Marshall 33.3

i think its ridiculously out of the ordinary to get LT and Moss. a 4 team league pick 1 would be normal to have Moss and LT

It is a 10 man league. I got LT with #1 and Moss with #20. I took Marshall in like the 14th round. Everyone was scared about the suspension. I couldnt believe it either.

you got Marshall in the 14th round!? I can't believe you didn't take him in the 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th or 13th round. And Moss slipped to 20?!! Who in the world did you draft with?

you got Marshall in the 14th round!? I can't believe you didn't take him in the 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th or 13th round. And Moss slipped to 20?!! Who in the world did you draft with?

Is this a money leauge? If so, can I get in this leauge next year?

ok..its my league cocksmokers..the league is a .5 per rush ,1 per reception..and you start 3 rbs and 2 wrs..so with exception of brady/manning the first 3 rds are all rbs cause a bad rb day is equal to a good wr day usually...4th and 5th rds, stud receivers, qbs and rbs go(for your bye weak you rather have rbs then having to plug a receiver in the flex)...on top of all that the difference isnt as iportant as other postions ..ok moss gets ya 10 rec, 120 yd and a td...jennings ro santana moss gets you 8 rec, 90 yds and a td...thats like a 4 pt difference so wr dont go very early cause quality back up rbs and a quality qb is better then a stud wr cause there are a million wr who can have big weeks any given week as oppose to romo getting you 45 pts and a philip rivers to get you 25-30.now i will say marshall was a steal in the 14th but at the time he was suspended for 4 games and nobody knew what was going on

Back