Trade Help...Top QB For Top RB

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Need some serious help here...

I have Favre, Warner, and P Manning.

He currently only has Derek Anderson.

His RB's are: Peterson, Chris Johnson, Stewart, Parker, Lynch.

He put a message on the board saying "will deal any of my rb's for a top qb.. send me offers."

So, what do I do?

My gut says to try Manning for Peterson. If he says no, then try Manning for Johnson. But I also don't trust that Warner can stay healthy. Is Favre a good enough QB if Warner goes down? Should I seriously consider trading Warner instead?

And just to add...

My RBs are Westbrook, Grant, and Graham. We can start 3, but obviously Johnson or Peterson is a big upgrade over Grant and Graham.

I just got offered Peyton Manning for Chris Johnson and laughed in the guys face

If you can get Peterson for him, more power to you...take it and run...steal of the century

I offered Peyton for Peterson. He also wants Colston from me.

My current WRs are Andre Johnson and Brandon Marshall. And we only start 2. I don't have any back-up WR's. But some WR's on the waiver wire include Ocho Cinco, Jones, and Bryant.

Is this a no-brainer guys?

I agree on keeping Warner. With those 2 wr's and now Hightower at rb, that offense is going to continue to be unstoppable.

I'd do Manning and Colston for AP....Peterson is heating up and he's got Chicago (who he owns), Detroit, Zona & Atlanta in weeks 13-16.

Back