Trade Deadline...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Let's keep this going for the next few weeks. Things get much more active nowadays in the NFL.

Too bad for the Rams that Jalen has been out for three weeks with a back injury, so he probably won't help them much this year.

I know they wouldn’t have done it in the division I guess.....not saying Saints were interested but I’d love another WR

Elway is such an asshole. On Sanders:

“When we looked at it, Emmanuel had issues and we had issues,” Elway said. “That is why it was a good time for us to go different directions — for Emmanuel to go in a different direction and for us to go in a different direction. With that being said, we were able to get the value that we thought was fair. That is why we decided to make the deal.”

What is he, 12?

Sanders on the trade:

“It’s hard anytime you break up or leave a place,” he said. “It’s tough. We definitely had a great run in Denver, had a lot of great times but all good things come to an end. Looking forward to getting out to San Fran and showcasing my talent.”

Elway is such an asshole. On Sanders:

“When we looked at it, Emmanuel had issues and we had issues,” Elway said. “That is why it was a good time for us to go different directions — for Emmanuel to go in a different direction and for us to go in a different direction. With that being said, we were able to get the value that we thought was fair. That is why we decided to make the deal.”

What is he, 12?

Sanders on the trade:

“It’s hard anytime you break up or leave a place,” he said. “It’s tough. We definitely had a great run in Denver, had a lot of great times but all good things come to an end. Looking forward to getting out to San Fran and showcasing my talent.”

How much longer you think the love from his playing days lasts?

Hes done some other shady shit you mentioned too

City has to be tiring of him?

How much longer you think the love from his playing days lasts?

Hes done some other shady shit you mentioned too

City has to be tiring of him?

Most people want him gone as a GM. But the Bowlen family is fighting over ownership/management and no one thinks there will be a change until that is settled.

That's a ridiculous take. Everyone around the league knew Sanders was gone. You are correct in the aspect that Elway has the job until the Bowlen situation is figured out though.

That's a ridiculous take. Everyone around the league knew Sanders was gone. You are correct in the aspect that Elway has the job until the Bowlen situation is figured out though.

That people want Elway gone? It's all I hear and see around here. What makes you think fans want to keep him around? He's turning the Broncos into the Browns (coaching and QB carousel).

It seems the Saints won’t move on anything from reports but another badass WR would be a nice add

Back