• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

TOSU is clearly on a mission right now

That is such a massive upgrade, unless egos get in the way. What is the minimum acceptable record for Day to keep his job? 11-1 with big 10 championship and at least final 4? Or is it championship or bust? Is beating Michigan enough?
They best be all world, best college team ever or it's a failure

They've done well to exploit the NCAA at this point, if they lose a game it's a monumental collapse

They best be all world, best college team ever or it's a failure

They've done well to exploit the NCAA at this point, if they lose a game it's a monumental collapse
Agreed. They will absolutely embarrass Michigan this season. Can’t see any team other than Georgia hanging with them honestly.

Agreed. They will absolutely embarrass Michigan this season. Can’t see any team other than Georgia hanging with them honestly.
Hope this is the step needed to call it semi-pro. This sport has nothing to do with academic institutions at this point. Call it what it is...minor league football.

Barring major injuries they will probably wreck everyone including Oregon in Autzen and Penn State in Happy Valley.

They have spared no expense this offseason. It is pretty clear they are out for blood.

Great move for Kelly, great move for Ohio State. Ryan Day is a great coach so they are going to be hard to beat every year. I don't know if Kelly has anything left. He lost his touch along the way and went from running the fastest, most unpredictable offense in football to going so slow even the few UCLA fans who care got bored. If he can find his old touch then I'm going to love watching Ohio State the next few years

UCLA is hopeless. Fans don't care, the stadium is so far from campus and with such heavy traffic you have to allow four hours to get there, and the Bruins rank so low in the L A sports hierarchy it's embarrassing. The Big 10 is going to be a disaster for them. For their entire history they had an advantage over every school in the Pac-12 but USC. Now every school they play has an advantage over them. I can't wait to see their first trip to East Lansing or Madison in November

Down here it’s Ole Miss and my Avy.

One in the portal, the other recruiting for another Natty
So it's a very awful version of professional football. Wish they'd just say that and remove themselves from getting the privilege of associating with higher education.

So it's a very awful version of professional football. Wish they'd just say that and remove themselves from getting the privilege of associating with higher education.
They just need the regulatory part with NIL and that extra Covid year should ease out with transfer years.
Playoff helps

They just need the regulatory part with NIL and that extra Covid year should ease out with transfer years.
Playoff helps
It has nothing to do with academics at this point

I miss that, It's what made tie sport a sport. It's now just junk minor league football. Can't wait for scholar athletes again. Whole thing is so top heavy it ruined a good thing.

How does Ole Miss make it work? Where is the money coming from?
What’s funny is that during the Freeze era Ole Miss fans heard “Ole Mi$$ is CheatIN!!!” from every fan base that we had the audacity to win a recruiting battle against….and now in the portal era it’s “How the hell is Ole Miss doing this????”

What’s funny is that during the Freeze era Ole Miss fans heard “Ole Mi$$ is CheatIN!!!” from every fan base that we had the audacity to win a recruiting battle against….and now in the portal era it’s “How the hell is Ole Miss doing this????”
That’s because they paid the players.

Because the opposition can now pay the players too, so paying players isn't the difference like it was under Hugh

Because the opposition can now pay the players too, so paying players isn't the difference like it was under Hugh
Wait…do you believe that other programs weren’t paying players then? You think SEC teams just started paying guys when NIL became a thing?

If not then I’m asking how can you reconcile the belief that Ole Miss outbid blue bloods under Freeze with people being surprised about Ole Miss being competitive in the NIL era? Either Ole Miss has money to pay players or they don’t. The answer seems to change depending on the narrative.

Wait…do you believe that other programs weren’t paying players then? You think SEC teams just started paying guys when NIL became a thing?

If not then I’m asking how can you reconcile the belief that Ole Miss outbid blue bloods under Freeze with people being surprised about Ole Miss being competitive in the NIL era? Either Ole Miss has money to pay players or they don’t. The answer seems to change depending on the narrative.

No, I think the top SEC teams have paid players for decades. I think old miss under freeze did it much more blatantly, which certainly helped them. And now, it's not a surprise that they will have the highest bid for certain players.

Right…so why is it weird that we are competing for guys now that you can pay players?
Lane Kiffin. I’m not sure what we are debating? The playoffs are gonna help the Ole Miss’ of the world. Ceiling for Ole Miss is the Sugar Bowl. Gets contract extensions.
Gets you fired at the other schools I don’t have to name them for you.

I grew up in Louisiana where they been paying high school players since I can remember.
When a kid from Chicago goes to play WR at Ole Miss at the time it happened it was pretty fucking clear how it happened.
That’s all I was alluding to.

No contradictory accusations here. I love Ole Miss. It's just that Ole Miss is the only public school in a power conference that is smaller than Clemson, and we need to figure out how to do what you're doing.

barring Injury they will run away with the B1G.

they will skullfukk meeechigan into oblivion now.

sanctions !!

Keep dreaming son

How much money did you lose betting against UM the last 6-7 games this year?

Must be tough to be a stubborn SOB in life.

Keep dreaming son

How much money did you lose betting against UM the last 6-7 games this year?

Must be tough to be a stubborn SOB in life.
@B.A.R. won't see this because he has me "blocked" (rolling eyes) but he keeps saying I bet against UM the last 6-7 games of the season which is absolutely false. 1,000% false.

I posted that I had a dinner wager with my buddy where he gave me 10 points with PSU and they barely covered v UM (lost by 9 if I recall) and the other play I posted as a lean was Bama over UM which was a coinflip game and I made a pick. I did not wager it.

I know how great a coach JH was at UM and the team he had. It does not take away the fact (yes FACT) that they cheated.

Some guys here called the recruiting violation "buying a kid a hamburger".

That is absolutely asinine. 3 years probation for buying a kid a burger.

3 years probation is just the start of the school's football downfall.

Anyhow, if anyone here can show me where I said in the last 6-7 games that I was betting against UM please show me.

Did I take Ohio State and the points in Ann Arbor? Maybe. I cannot recall.

But show me where I picked against UM the last 6-7 games and I will gladly say @B.A.R. was right and I was wrong and I will never post again.

@B.A.R. was wrong time and time again last season on the happenings at UM regarding the scandal and I find it hilarious that people around cannot see
what a fraud he is.

He has an audience of about 9.

Everyone else can see he is fulla shit.

Life in the $EC has always been that way

Back