Top 30 Linebacking Units...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
This is going to be the sixth in a series of 11 units where I project my Top-30 units at each position going into the start of fall camp.

Remember, this is not just the best player, but the best units.

Here's my Top 30 at Linebacker...

1. Penn State
2. Southern California
3. Nebraska
4. Oklahoma
5. California
6. Michigan
7. Miami (Florida)
8. Virginia Tech
9. Clemson
10. Pittsburgh
11. Texas
12. Florida State
13. Colorado
14. Florida
15. Georgia Tech
16. South Florida
17. Texas Christian
18. Georgia
19. Tulsa
20. Ohio State
21. Michigan State
22. Louisville
23. Mississippi
24. Arizona
25. Arkansas
26. Oregon
27. Missouri
28. Purdue
29. Arkansas State
30. Auburn

Thoughts, comments, etc., all welcome and appreciated...

:shake:

I'm glad u have tOSU in top 20...this group by next year should be right back to Top 5....

Also, if D'Andrea can stay healthy, it's a top 10 group THIS year...

But I agree w/ where u have them.

rjurewitz said:
Standard Texas > OU post.

and, let's not forget, Texas > tOSU post as well.
smoke.gif

I have no arguments on OU having the better LB corp because they do. Rufus Alexander is a big time stud. Next year different story.

Arkansas State making the cut.......nice work Rexy, lol! I didn't expect you to have them but they have three really good athletes there, the quality they haven't had in a while.

Show some love for UNLV atleast. Beau Bell should be on this list by himself.......

we are no longer struggling on offense like in the past maybe you didnt see the mich or ND games at the end of last season. Austin will be a tough one but i see success in tOSU's future:smiley_acbe:

Croc69wheat said:
we are no longer struggling on offense like in the past maybe you didnt see the mich or ND games at the end of last season. Austin will be a tough one but i see success in tOSU's future:smiley_acbe:

:smiley_abds:

Back