Tony Romo needs to find a hobby

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
that way he'd have something better to do while he's waiting for T.O. to get open instead of just standing there for 30 seconds smiling at the cameras on every play.

romo has fucked some of the hottest piece of ass ive ever seen- cant blame him for trying to look good on camera. he has to make sure they get his good side!!!

carrie underwood is actually in my top25 all time list....

I just couldn't believe how much time he was getting to throw the ball... cleveland couldn't get any fucking pressure at all...

I think he would have time with Carrie on the field if they let her out there.. hehe

i couldnt believe how open whitten and owens were getting...

whitten especially...was anyone covering that guy?

theyll be in for a rude awakening next monday...

Didnt you see their secondary last year? They are dogshit...and the guys they brought in to fix the problem are both run stoppers

thats what happens when you have an offensive line like dallas does. Cleveland is probably having nightmares of Leonard Davis and Andre Gurode.

I was watching the game again... Cleveland was so clueless defensively...

Romo had more than one open option in almost every play... geez.

You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Cowboy supporter, but this defense still concerns me. We literally got zero pressure on Anderson, recording nary a sack, and we didn't force a turn over, even against a team that was playing from behind the majority of the game and was forced to be one-dimensional the second half.

That's unacceptable, especially with the "talent" we have on that side of the ball. "Mr. Fix-It" needs to fucking fix it. Fast.

Way too many penalties, as well. That's a sign of an undisciplined team.

Cowboys fans are so hard to please. Anderson went under 50% completion percentage only 114 yards under 5 YPA and you are still not happy? I agree a lot of penalties, that needs to stop. Good news for you Newman is coming back this week, that should let the coaches some more creativity with their blitzes with him in coverage.

Cowboys fans are so hard to please. Anderson went under 50% completion percentage only 114 yards under 5 YPA and you are still not happy? I agree a lot of penalties, that needs to stop. Good news for you Newman is coming back this week, that should let the coaches some more creativity with their blitzes with him in coverage.

With all due respect, not true. At least not in my case. I am not hard to please. I am as pleased we won as the next fan. But I expect them to be able to put some resemblance of pressure on a QB when it is obvious the team is relegated to passing on almost every down to have a chance at coming back to win a game.

We didn't.

Barely sniffed him.

On his way to completing under 50% of his passes for a abysmal 114 yards, Anderson consistently over-threw receivers, and was the victim of 3 drops in the first half. Can you attribute our secondary to these numbers? Maybe, but they were not the result of pressure when it should have been there.

Newman coming back could help, and it sure better, because if they don't put some pressure on Donny, he'll kill us, good secondary or not.

I'm not sure how effective Newman's going to be, yet. His ass has been sitting a long time. I swear, nobody on the planet gets hurt as much as he does. It's always something. Hamstring. Ankle. Knee. Groin. Foot. Labia.

Jeebus. :shake:

Back