TONIGHT! Colts @ Denver. Thoughts, Plays, Concerns, Inside! Line @ 3

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Let's be honest here. I'm 99.44 % sure I was the only one at CTG, who told you to take the Colts plus 5 1/2 vs KC in week 3. But then they lay the egg @ home vs Titans. Denver meanwhile beats the 9ers (I told you to take Seattle.. Yeah! I'm tooting my own horn) then plays well vs da Raiders. Ryan VS Wilson. Which one has one hand in their pocket, and the other holding fools gold…

Last edited:
With Taylor uncertainty, I would assume Colts throw more from a gameplan perspective (meaning they likely made their gameplan knowing he may not be good enough to play, regardless of whether he does) which should help the int prop (and help Ryan yards over props too).

It was early but this morning I saw something along the lines of one interception minus 150, two interceptions plus 300

SF game against Denver - SF lost that game, Jimmy G stepping in, well technically, out gave Denver the 2 points

RW is not the next coming Denver hoped he would be, and we are just 1/4 through the season. But on the other side Indy also thought they were getting their leader in, Matty Fukn Ryan...thats a wash at the QB

Both RBs out, you get Melvin Fumble Gordon for Denver.

WRs edge to Denver, but if the real Pittman shows up, could be an even match up

So..which coach is dumber? I'd say Denver and take the points with Indy

You can’t feel too bad about fading and rooting against Mr. Unlimited

Last edited:
SF game against Denver - SF lost that game, Jimmy G stepping in, well technically, out gave Denver the 2 points

RW is not the next coming Denver hoped he would be, and we are just 1/4 through the season. But on the other side Indy also thought they were getting their leader in, Matty Fukn Ryan...thats a wash at the QB

Both RBs out, you get Melvin Fumble Gordon for Denver.

WRs edge to Denver, but if the real Pittman shows up, could be an even match up

So..which coach is dumber? I'd say Denver and take the points with Indy
Hard to trust Indy without JT and Matty ice the turnover machine so far. I think Surtain will contain Pittman all game, elite corner has given no big plays so far defending guys like Davante

DK odds boost, NO score on first offensive drive boosted from -225 to even. These are often sucker bets with the odds boost but damn. I bit.

I made a side bet with the co-worker I said take your pick, no point spread. We'll bet a six pack . Have to make the game interesting tonight. He said I'll take Denver. After the first quarter I sent him this text message. I also see dead people.Screenshot_20221006-205550_Messages.jpg

DK odds boost, NO score on first offensive drive boosted from -225 to even. These are often sucker bets with the odds boost but damn. I bit.
Took four plays to hit this. Glad I stopped watching after that.

Back