Todd Graham is an ass hat

• Thread starter Thread starter phife
  • Start date Start date
P

phife

why not go for 2?

between this and the Oregon debacle...it was a rather unpleasant ending to a very profitable bowl season.

why not go for 2?

between this and the Oregon debacle...it was a rather unpleasant ending to a very profitable bowl season.

You actually think that was a bad decision? If he fails on a two pt conversion he could lose to two field goals..... or a fg and a safety would send it to overtime.

What I actually found stranger is that the announcers didnt even bring it up

He admitted he messed up in his press conference

also remember that Todd graham said this was the best team he's even had at ASU going into the season

He was yelling at his special teams coach earlier in the game. Wonder if that coach said anything to him after the game....

He was yelling at his special teams coach earlier in the game. Wonder if that coach said anything to him after the game....

He also said he messed up by not allowing WVU to score at the end. He also messed up by letting like 7 seconds run off the clock instead of using a timeout. Not sure if he's brought up the fact that he actually burned a timeout on a kickoff. I'm gonna guess he gets fired #karma

I was with you until the cactus bowl firing, doubt they're overly concerned about motel 6

It's not about the cactus bowl or motel 6, it's more about "why is ASU playing in the cactus bowl?"

Look at the payouts mate, $3.5 million per team for Cactus Bowl, same as TaxSlayer. Only Citrus pays more other than the big 6 bowls.

They'll take fucking around in the Cactus Bowl every year that they aren't winning the PAC

They went to a bowl that more than covers Graham's salary, think he's gonna be fine

You actually think that was a bad decision? If he fails on a two pt conversion he could lose to two field goals..... or a fg and a safety would send it to overtime.

with 4:58 left in the game the scenarios you listed are far less likely to occur than WVU going down the field (which they had done all game) and scoring a td.

with 4:58 left in the game the scenarios you listed are far less likely to occur than WVU going down the field (which they had done all game) and scoring a td.

I'm almost certain cc was being facetious. Of course you go for 2 there and of course you let them score. That was ludicrous

Of course, you go for two . . . unless you're Todd Graham . . . or Gene Stallings in the SECCG!

In his defense, there were nine minutes left in that one, not five.

My sarcasm does not always read as sarcasm. Of course I agree with you. Two FG's could never be feared because WVU would be going for it on fourth down and 16 from the opponent 25 and not kickng a fg.

What I actually found stranger is that the announcers didnt even bring it up

Not strange to me. With this many bowl games ESPN is having to dig deep into its crew of announcers, and several are just clueless. I think it was Pitt / Navy game the other day where both guys in the booth were absolutely dumbfounded by a (correct) neutral zone violation call when the offensive tackle reacted to penetration. "That's gotta be a false start, they just missed it."

My sarcasm does not always read as sarcasm. Of course I agree with you. Two FG's could never be feared because WVU would be going for it on fourth down and 16 from the opponent 25 and not kickng a fg.

Sorry my sarcasm detector is usually pretty good but I'm too tired from last night's bludgeoning.

What I find shocking is that any of you are surprised by this. Todd Graham has been making these horrible decisions all year...you know, like taking a TO on a kickoff??

great thing was that on the kickoff, the kicker put it 9 yds deep. guess 4 yds deep wouldn't have been good enough and was worth the timeout.

He also said he messed up by not allowing WVU to score at the end. He also messed up by letting like 7 seconds run off the clock instead of using a timeout. Not sure if he's brought up the fact that he actually burned a timeout on a kickoff. I'm gonna guess he gets fired #karma

it was closer to 20 seconds. at least 15. that was INSANE.

Back