TNT Thursday Plays and Analysis(2nd half added in Sea)

Betcrimes I would like to know if your database has BAR's percentage when betting on Pistons games.. also on nationally televised games.
I will follow this system closely

who cares about stats, just follow bar. this guy is an atm with his nba picks. america's got talentS!:smiley_acbe:

Betcrimes I would like to know if your database has BAR's percentage when betting on Pistons games.. also on nationally televised games.
I will follow this system closely

Like the Detroit play BAR, but will stay away from the total. Probably the right play, but I see it being to close.
I remember the Suns being money in the 1st quarter, so may look at 1st quarter play tonight, but the juice is -130 at -3

fCE.. Currently Active Users: 128 (36 members and 92 guests)

Bar's hoops thread Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 91 (19 members and 72 guests)
Bar's Football thread
<!-- currently active users --> Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 28 (6 members and 22 guests)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it a lot.

Seems to me like its the only game with much value on the board today. I really want to bite on Utah -4, but just can't rationalize why I need to give 4 points there...

Here's to another great season in the NBA. I got the 'Stons early @ -4 and I'm just going to stick with it.

Ride or Collide...

no doubt

Riding my Pistons -4 that I had to buy (120) to get.. Not feeling too good about my number considering there is 3.5 out there now at 110... 10 point Piston victory will make it a moot point!!:cheers:

well...a qaurter to go..Detroit just needs to execute....

Was going to add Phx..but never could find a 10 out there..will stick with over..and get involved at half if for some reason Seattle has a great first half

Riding my Pistons -4 that I had to buy (120) to get.. Not feeling too good about my number considering there is 3.5 out there now at 110... 10 point Piston victory will make it a moot point!!:cheers:

did I say 10 point Piston victory? missed it by one..

:bow::bow::bow:BAR, BAR ,BAR

did I say 10 point Piston victory? missed it by one..

:bow::bow::bow:BAR, BAR ,BAR
Nice hit bro..and thanks...

I was close to my 94-83..

Tay won it for us..no doubt..and some good ole Ston defense as well

4-0 +6.00 units

Nice job with DET. Detroit looked good in game 1 despite missing some key players. Things can only get better for them as the season goes along.

Miami's offense is brutal, and I'll look to jump on their UNDERS to start the season, especially in the brutal East.

nice hit :cheers:

any thoughts on Portland tomorrow?....thinking bout taking the points

Grind, no doubt. Tay was just killing Dorrell Wright tonight

beLIE, even with bad shooting by Billups and Shhed I saw a lot to like in what looked like a rather typical Detroit game.

NickelandD, cog..thanks fellas

thanks t-dot

worm...small lean that way on intial looks..will have plays up in a bit

Oh by the way,

My local gave me DET -3.5. Ouch for him...:cheers:

:smiley_acbe:
Six might be a little short, will hold out for 7.5 with my boyzzz Opener.

Back