TNT Thursday Doubleheader Thoughts and Plays

Such a pretty offense now. Simple, patient and effective.

Good start for Stons. Bryant being passive so far.

Satyr...he hasn't. He hasn't even looked to and has been stripped by Billups twice and had at least 2 other turnovers

Btw BAR I've seen you pull for your Pistons, Tigers, (not sure about the Lions though), what about the Red Wings? You watch NHL at all?

Satyr..I do...my puter is down right now..using the ladies and the messenger services are not downloaded on here..

Ole 84 with 8-5-3 in first qtr...gotta love it.

It also helps when Rasheed takes Radmo down low for some easy ones...thats huge in a game like this.

Btw BAR I've seen you pull for your Pistons, Tigers, (not sure about the Lions though), what about the Red Wings? You watch NHL at all?

Iam a Wings fan. I don't watch NHL as much as I used to but will watch all playoff games no doubt. They have suprised me so far this season.

watching them right now. St Louis (w/Legace have in mind :D) outshooting them 14-3 so far, 2 mins before end 1st. Hope McDonald doesn't crack under pressure. :D.

ever thought that Bryant wants him teammates involved early...I would have to think if Lakerscan stay close with Kobe doing less...it would benefit Lakers late...

Lakers are doing okay..Brtant will lead a charge no doubt. There prollem right now is too many jumpshots from Odom/Bryant. Those won't go all game.

kobe is playing bad on purpose....i guess Stern called BAR and told him ahead of time

this is the worst basketball game ive seen all year

and im a sixers fan

and a penn state fan

just brutal

my bad - warned you about my being able to turn gordon into jordan or jon crispin...ill give you the heads up next time im on the bulls!!

LOL

gLAD i ADDED Detroit. I learned something tonight and also remembered something. Capping lessons for the future

i learned something too - chris webber might not have been the problem

it mightve been AI...

I mean i love the guy more than anyone, but if you look at everyone involved since the trade...nuggets - worse....sixers - better....webber since he got to detroit - unreal...

The anecdotal evidence doesnt stack up well in AI's favor...

but i digress, seems like its bet on the pistons when theyre playing a good team, fade them when theyre giving too many to a shitty team...

and the bulls can rot in hell

I cant believe how poorly the Bulls shot the ball tonight it was absoloutely pathetic:spank:

Talk about Karma biting Tyrus in the Ass...Nice Dunk he made on that breakaway...I hope he dosent try that one in the dunk contest:36_11_6:

I cant believe how poorly the Bulls shot the ball tonight it was absoloutely pathetic:spank:

Talk about Karma biting Tyrus in the Ass...Nice Dunk he made on that breakaway...I hope he dosent try that one in the dunk contest:36_11_6:
i think he was saving that one for last :an_roll_laugh:

what you learned?

i WAS GONNA DISCUSS IN fRIDAY THREAD...WILL A BIT HERE

I hadn't watched the Bulls other than half a game in the last 3-4 weeks. They really have no offense. It is soo up and down. This will be a huge downfall come playoff time. They either must get more creative or make a trade or they may not get out of first round.

Now, usually in the dog days of the season you find games like tonight. Not necc trap games but games where a team is on road and just doesn't put the effort in. This time of year is when these occur most. Now, I haven't been privy to these much this year. I guess I have kinda lucked out. This is why so many guys this time of year get frustrated. What I learned here is to keep my plays in check for a bit. Its been okay so far but these types of games do occur.

bulls besta get that number 1 seed or they aren't going anywhere...they are horrid on the road.

East playoffs will be very interesting.

You'll have the Stern's choice(Cavs-Heat), the run and gun Wiz on a mission...the boring Bulls...the suddenly deep and unselfish Stons plus an Atlantic division team./.hehe

bro,

The stons are going to win it all. My nba radar is coming on now.

Cavs/Stons in east finals.

bro,

The stons are going to win it all. My nba radar is coming on now.

Cavs/Stons in east finals.

Well, that wouldn't suprise me. The Heat have the talent, exp and refs in hip pockets. I just don't think they will be healthy enough. Wade has been playing year round for too long. O'Neal won't hold up for entire playoffs. Last year DET hel them under 100 and a lot of times 90 in series..DET couldn't score though...more apt to now.

DET has owned Cavs this year...that series though would be tough. We all saw last years playoffs. They trried like hell to give LeBron another series. Phantom calls and 15 plus FT's will be the norm.

I gotta give Timeout a little credit...I love the way hes been passing the ball its really been opening things up for everyone else and if you can get RIP Chauncy and the crew open looks this team knows how to finish...Stones are looking Sharp again:smiley_acbe:

Cmoney...and Smoke was saying same things.....Chris is playing well. He is shooting 59 percent here compared to 38. He is trying somewhat on defense and his pasing is sick. We all knew he could pass. Players like Rip and Tayshaun are sooo good off ball that even Chris has to be amazed how open they are at times. The best part...this is contagious. The lowest turnover per game team is now the highest assist per game team. Thats nice.

i believe Pistons are this years Colts...

Both teams last year were heavy fav's to win it all...neither team made it...

So now the hype is gone and it is not expected this year...

I just cashed my Colts +1152..do I need to do it again with Detroit?

BAR..the Stons will murder the heat for exactly the reasons you gave above. I noticed the killer instinct this year in detroit. A lot of you guys forget Billups was out for almost half their losses.

Last year they kind of coasted, had to adjust to flip and didn't have anyone down low that could open the game up..Cwebb does that, and they look hungrier this year, even when they lose.

I agree BAR...webber's passing opens up so much...the pick and roll has been working to perfection.

I agree austin..I am.

no idea cake..I jsut know they have futures for all teams..and I will be putting them in for Cavs and stons, just in case stern wants lebron in the finals.

Dallas-Detroit would totally fuck with Austin. He wanted that last year because he lives in Dallas area and was a Stons fan last year...hehe

fuck stern

Doesn't SEMCON override Stern?

STERN is only thing in world above SEMCON

He is honestly one of the most powerful men that no one talks about. The guy pulled off a magical 1.5 year suspension of Michael Jordan for gambling. The fucker has pull. Pretty much what he wants he gets. Watch game 7 of Cavs-Stons last year. Be detail oriented. The Cavs just had to play a marginal game and they would have won. The Calls Bron got in that game were the worst case of supporting a star I have sen in 10 years. WADE matched that in a few games against Dallas though..lol.

Dallas-Detroit would totally fuck with Austin. He wanted that last year because he lives in Dallas area and was a Stons fan last year...hehe

Never said I wasn't a Stons fan this year....:shake:

but if Dallas actually won it all....we could rub it in Hustle's face....he claims a Euro will never win a title...

Back