TNT Thursday 2/14/2013 Discussion

Thunder will make a comeback. I will be shocked not to see anymore lead changes till the end of the game...

i laid 5...gonna be tough to cover that

I missed the Hornets last night....so pissed. had tip off time wrong....bummer

Thunder 4-2 SU when trailing after the 1st quarter at home.

Not sure how many times they were down 15 though. Probably zero...

Thunder will make a comeback. I will be shocked not to see anymore lead changes till the end of the game...
I think they come back too

I always like the oppo side to make an early run obv....but a layin 5 dont feel great right now divol:shake:

Gonna look at damage control and take a little Heat action.

Thunder rattled and the refs doing no favors.

OKC look like the worst team in the league right now. Did Brooks watch any tape ?

Good news bad news. I enjoy watching OKC lose is the good news. The bad news is I teased OKC down. Lakers plus 4 and 10. GL

I still think the Thunder make this game interesting... It is the NBA on thursday night after all...

wow

how the hell do u let that pass get thru

the game in a nutshell right there....okc just has no ansswer tonite

Heat doing nothing spectacular, OKC not as hungry as most thought.

It's the hare versus the tortoise out there...

Heat doing nothing spectacular, OKC not as hungry as most thought.

It's the hare versus the tortoise out there...

think okc felt they could just show up and expectd to win esp on home court

had no energy comin out to meet the challenge

wow...moving on

okc being stubborn and mia cant do no wrong...making it look too easy, gettin anything they want

going to gym...gl guys

Big mistakes 1 and 2
Big mistake 1 Miami is the better team and I teased OKC down.
Big mistake 2 I ignored Billups excellent appearance yesterday
StlBSBAPF
G30:513-81-43-5 +18 03111300210
G20:266-94-73-3 +8 0120000219
C21:203-50-00-2 +22 140121126
F32:266-100-08-11 +26 41152410420
F29:068-153-80-0 +20 014220011

<thead>
[TH="class: points"]Pts[/TH]

</thead> <tbody id="yui_3_8_0_1_1360906981931_82">
[TD="class: player title"] Chris Paul [/TD]

[TD="class: player title"] Chauncey Billups [/TD]

[TD="class: player title"] DeAndre Jordan [/TD]

[TD="class: player title"] Blake Griffin [/TD]

[TD="class: player title"] Caron Butler [/TD]

</tbody>
Clippers just got a great addition
Going into this game there was almost no difference between the Lakers and the Clippers in 3 point shooting.
How does it look in this game.
Bottom line is Younger is better. Just a day where I was stupid Sorry

Kobe told Dwight Howard to leave the Clown Act in Orlando, but to date Howard has ignored him. That is the reason why there has already been several dust ups between Kobe and Dwight.
While Kobe didn’t point out Dwight specifically in these quotes provided by Larry Brown Sports, it is pretty obvious who he is talking about.
“I’m not happy right now and hopefully my teammates feel the same way. You have to reflect on how important this is to you and what it means to you,” Bryant said, per Lee Jenkins at SI.com.
“After we lose by 20 or 30 points we definitely can’t be laughing and joking around,” added Bryant.
It is clear that Dwight Howard just doesn’t care as much about basketball and winning as Kobe Bryant. Frankly, there aren’t many players that do, that is what makes Kobe so great and Dwight more clownish.
At the rate the Lakers are going, they won’t have to worry about this too much longer about their circus, because they won’t be in the playoffs.

Kobe played so tentatively last night, probably the most I've ever seen in all the years of watching him. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he were doing it to tell Kupchak: "See? This is what happens when the offense doesn't flow through me..."

Back