TNT Thirsty Thursday

All of the people who hang out here in the thread..
Do you guys just continually refresh hoping BAR adds another play?
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 119 (31 members and 88 guests).
I mean I could understand it if there was music or movies playing in here.

These cats are more loyal than those fanatics who were going door to door today for Ron Paul.

For tomorrows thread I'll leave some youtube clips or sumtin for people to pass the time.:tiphat:

Alright...

lets talk Denver first

They only dressed nine guys at Atlanta...and the injury situation isn't really improving. I haven't liked this teams defense whatsoever this year and it hasn't improved in my mind. Melo and Allen both had really good games in Charlotte and Atlanta yet the Nuggets lost both. This is the core of your team and for Denver to be a contender they need to win those types of games when their all-pros are playing great.

Utah...

They got back on track on the homestand. What I like is they are starting to show consistent continuity again. It can be a very effiecient system when its running good and I think they are back in that groove.

In tonights game I see two things going on..

One Utah will dominate the glass. Thats a huge thing in the NBA. They will force Denver into one-shot possessions and they will get offensive rebounds on their end thus creating more scoring opportunities. Denver also is a team that doesn't like to work on the defensive end. Thats why Utah will be so profiecient in this game. They should score at will and take this game rather easily.

Alright...

lets talk Denver first

They only dressed nine guys at Atlanta...and the injury situation isn't really improving. I haven't liked this teams defense whatsoever this year and it hasn't improved in my mind. Melo and Allen both had really good games in Charlotte and Atlanta yet the Nuggets lost both. This is the core of your team and for Denver to be a contender they need to win those types of games when their all-pros are playing great.

Utah...

They got back on track on the homestand. What I like is they are starting to show consistent continuity again. It can be a very effiecient system when its running good and I think they are back in that groove.

In tonights game I see two things going on..

One Utah will dominate the glass. Thats a huge thing in the NBA. They will force Denver into one-shot possessions and they will get offensive rebounds on their end thus creating more scoring opportunities. Denver also is a team that doesn't like to work on the defensive end. Thats why Utah will be so profiecient in this game. They should score at will and take this game rather easily.

so you take the 3.5 points instead of the 40-50 cents.......? I know you been burned some doing it. but in a game like this, it's a couple buckets, and the teams TRY to win the game...they don't try to not lose by more than 3.

I think it's a tangible and extremely valuable difference in team and individual player mindset.

GL to us!

All of the people who hang out here in the thread..
Do you guys just continually refresh hoping BAR adds another play?
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 119 (31 members and 88 guests).
I mean I could understand it if there was music or movies playing in here.

These cats are more loyal than those fanatics who were going door to door today for Ron Paul.

I know I do...

you guys are noobs :>
i've got a firefox extension that notices me with a popup when somebody post in those threads that i selected. it refreshes every 30 seconds and also tells me the name of the poster lol. pretty useful.

lolos9.jpg

you guys are noobs :>
i've got a firefox extension that notices me with a popup when somebody post in those threads that i selected. it refreshes every 30 seconds and also tells me the name of the poster lol. pretty useful.

lolos9.jpg
dude, teach us :)

Red....

I do understand and I will try to get over my mental block..
actually...one big thing is I like to play games the night before or overnight..thats generally when I have done best..and ML's are not available then..trust me..I did think of you last night as I pu this play in.

HauntEd...thats awesome man...I got same thing for when LJC puts up a new picture in the hot chicks thead ;)

very nice

:cheers: BOL on Utah and Phoenix

can you put a dollar on Cleveland? just so I can say I have the same card as B.A.R?

BOL

and you probably read this before, but in case

“To me, this is the biggest game of the year so far,” said center Amaré Stoudemire, who delivered a scalding postgame team critique after the Lakers beat Phoenix here on Christmas . “It’s big for them, it’s big for us … it’s time to answer some questions.”

and you probably read this before, but in case

“To me, this is the biggest game of the year so far,” said center Amaré Stoudemire, who delivered a scalding postgame team critique after the Lakers beat Phoenix here on Christmas . “It’s big for them, it’s big for us … it’s time to answer some questions.”
Yes, statement time indeed.

Phoenix -1.5 -110 2 units

I think i like this as well.. i hate road faves and hate betting against my lakers.

Still trying to figure out if i want to try the nba again or bet on the senior tour

Red....

I do understand and I will try to get over my mental block..
actually...one big thing is I like to play games the night before or overnight..thats generally when I have done best..and ML's are not available then..trust me..I did think of you last night as I pu this play in.

Oh, I hear ya. I'm the same way. I hate playing games late (though I'd have had 10 more cents today if I'd waited. alas).

Thing is, there's often plenty of time during the day, to check out the MLs. Especially if you're already done with your studies and just looking for lines. They're usually out early to midmorning. And especially in the 2 to 5 range, I really think the value is with the dog. Yes, a 1pt loss is possible, (especially with Gilbert arenas in the game - that idiot will intentionally try to get a last-second winning shot off ....a 3ptr of course when down by 1), but far more often than not, the players want to win the game more than they want their ass to be bronzed on 'top plays' on ESPN that night.

the difference between paying -110 and getting +145 is 55 cents! it's a MASSIVE difference.

anyway, GL to us tonight.

that is so fffff up. there should be a penalty for that but i don't see how. how someone can stand so close to you on a jumpshot only for them to fall and land/step on your foot. boom you are out at least 2 weeks maybe even more. it is the equivalent of a horse collar or clipping in football. damn. tony parker and the spurs = dirty team. i hate ginobili.

Utah +1 and 113.5

i already have utah +3. i would lean under 113.5. public pounding the over. both teams shot fairly well. only free throws worry me pushing it over.

utah is done..complete joke of a team away from delta center

hard to imagine a sloane team being so soft...and did i say harpring is a turnover machine?!? Hart is no back up...they miss D Fisher big time

and linas kleiza. scrub has all star performance. i'm off the utah train. not betting them anymore. not reliable. ak needs to cry again.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>glad to see that u took the suns my man ....... i knew that game wouldnt sneak buy u. didnt take utah for the simple fact of utah on the road... and denvers record at home.. but still again easy to say after the end of the game.. u got to take utah though. anyways nice call on the suns lets move on to friday... havent look over anything yet.. i hope to be around here more often ........

Back