TNT Thirsty Thursday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
56-41 +35.45 units

Nice SU winner with the Bockers last night....they have come thru 3-0 for me in a 4 day stretch thank you very much

The play..

analysis in morning..

I'll be around all day..so lets talk anything for TNT thursday and the card for next few days as well

The play

Utah +3.5 -110 3 units

BTW, thanks to all the well-wishers in the thread on Wednesday...it was seen and I appreciate it...

:tiphat: deron williams can make a sandwich , do his taxes , and perform
cunninlingus while dribbling and still get into the lane and finish at the rim

he's that good son............good luck and hiyosilveraway..'an_horse'

No cleveland?
spurs don't look that great right now and lebron is superman
Its def on radar...trust me...

ben looking at it and may add...as I said..I have a whole day to fuck around wit tomorrow...and don't be suprised to see that as a play :shake:

Cleveland ML is looking good right now cuz Spurs haven't won on TNT so far this year...I think.

Any thought BAR?

as I said in other thread...this is a def poss...for me ats...but I'l be around all day morrow and we'll get this game capped

anyone tell me where to find TNT results for this season to date?

thnx in advance.
Not sure where...

But I will look up tomorrow morning and post...I assume you want just the TV games...I know they add a third game some weeks...either way I have time morrow and will do it:cheers:

Gl tomorrow.......Def. dig those 2 dogs.....Dont think I could back LAL tomorrow, Bynum was so huge in their last win over PHX, I'll think they'll be chasing from behind tomorrow (unless Mamba has 50+)

Covering the overnight shift at work myself....I see this is when you rack up that post tally..........when Fondy is passed out. LOL

Any lean for NFL Sunday yet?

SD/NE total seems a bit low.....SD has been scoring and NE has been giving up serious yardage.

bro..hatwe the games...went 3-0 on nfl playoffs after GB...then 0-3..luckily GB huge...but waitin for SB...lovin NFC against pats

BAR

Denver off 2 game losing streak, back @ home laying 3.5 to a bad road team? I guess Utah has been hot lately, and with Denver being banged up this looks kinda sexy.

Love to hear your thoughts?

Looks like a great situation BAR... public seems to be 60-40 in favor of Denver and yet the opening line has dropped from 3.5 to 2.5

All of the people who hang out here in the thread..
Do you guys just continually refresh hoping BAR adds another play?