TNF Discussion

Could it be another 9-6 game?

Or is a tennessee blowout more likely?

Jags played a PAY CHEQUE game last week- Meaning since they showed up last week vs COLTS they in all likelihood know that they can mail this game in tonight--

Tennesse lost 2 games in a row and almost lost to JETS-- Can they play like they did vs the PATS--

Is this a typical 27-3 game for TENNESEE?

Kessler and Jags are in a perfect spot to mail this game in- The colts win was a pay cheque game- they earned their cheques thus allowing them to mail it in this week-

Yeah but a fluke score can happen to cause a quarter to go over, over the course of the game I think the scoring stays low.
You understand the concept of chasing? It would involve betting live, and I can't, but if 1Q goes over you double on the 2Q under and such until it hits. If you think game under hits then eventually you'll win a quarter

You understand the concept of chasing? It would involve betting live, and I can't, but if 1Q goes over you double on the 2Q under and such until it hits. If you think game under hits then eventually you'll win a quarter

Ahh I see what you mean now, my bad. Yeah that's a great idea.

Kessler isnt going to magically start scoring-- On the road in a short week its not happening--

The quarter unders are in jeapardy only if the JAGS mail this game in and dont care-- Basically they turn into the redskins prime time version--

A quick mariotta TD followed by a kessler int leading to a tennesse fgoal puts the quarter over--

I feel you guys are looking at the wrong information--

I think the angle should be ok-- Dead horse team wins a PAY CHEQUE game in which all players had to win that game to DESERVE their salaries--They needed to win that game because they are being paid to win games---

Now the pressure is off the JAGS players because they fullfilled their obligation of winning and performing--

This could be a spot where they dont care, they will show up to Tennesse but not really care about winning-- Tennesee jumps on them early and you have an easy 31-3 winnerimo

Eye test I agree but the numbers show different.

Dallas offense pre Amari sucked, now they are average

Plus Cody went to USC, so did Sanchise!

Mariotta coming off a bad performance on a prime time game vs Houston--

But before that game I have notived that MARIOTTA is 1 qb that actually shows up to PLAY in prime time games--

Beating Dallas already this season-

I think he can show up tonight--

I could see the Jags conceeding rather easily in this one-- Just dont see how Jags would care about tonight-- They got their win last sunday-- To me I believe the Jags could treat this game as a BYE --

SHow up mail in get on plane and go home

Tell you what I also cant tell what numbers are bad or good anymore with 2 pt conversion craziness

+5.5 is the old +4.5 a number I love :)

Seriously?

If we take Peterman and Bortles on a field with some athletes I think you guys would be shocked at the level of athleticism of Bortles etc

Bortles like Tannehill was a tight end , tannehill was a receiver-- The fact these guys are playing qb in the NFL despite not having played the position since child hook speaks volumes of their greatness--

Seriously Bortles is on another level athletically--

He is playing vs the best teams in the world vs guys that played their whole life as a QB-

Jax does not like losing to Tennessee. Maybe if this were a different team little less motivation. But these are rivals.

Rivals means nothing bro-- Not liking a team also means nothing-- Niners dont like Seahawks-- Seahawks just blew them out--

Every game is a new game-- Every game is a new game-- Throw out the past- THrow out the labels

For our saviour MAD DOG MIKE VRABEL will punish marrone tonight--

Its going to be a Tennessee southern style beating they lay on the jags tonight

Minus the trash talk

Jalen is home. He will show up to play and he will be motivated and his Defensive brothers will show up and play with him tonight.

Jalen will have a whole section of family & friends tonight

Now this is some good INFO---- Very relevant angle-- Thank you for this excellent info

I would bet on Corey Davis Under props.
He will get nothing if he matched up Vs Jalen.
Titans are not known to move players around (like putting Corey Davis in the slot)

Jalen is just a stud. One of my favorite players in the league.

Why do you think this?

He was barely qualified to be the 49ers DC a few years back when they made him an offer. Then he went from LB, to DC, to HC in a few years?

Just seems vanilla to me and comes from the wrong side of the ball in today's NFL. Where an assistant QB coach is more qualified to be a HC if they come from a good system...

He was barely qualified to be the 49ers DC a few years back when they made him an offer. Then he went from LB, to DC, to HC in a few years?

Just seems vanilla to me and comes from the wrong side of the ball in today's NFL. Where an assistant QB coach is more qualified to be a HC if they come from a good system...

He comes from the BABY BOOMERS Jeff Fisher mold of coaches-- Has the look that they want for coach- the size and the former player thing

The mentality that a former player will be a good head coach is INCORRECT-- More old school thinking-- baby boomer style-

Vrabel being a head coach isnt surprising in a league where Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson are employed----

Thanks. Guess we will see. As a Titans fan, I’ve been mostly encouraged by him so far this season. Then again, doesn’t take much to be an upgrade over the M&Ms (Munchak & Mularkey).

I like vrabel because for a defensive guy he at least will get aggressive and go for it.

Stats and analytics prove that going on 4 th down and getting it increases chances of winning.

Eagles coach knew this and went for it a lot on fourth down

So the Jason Garret’s Marvin Lewis could not wait to punt the Ball away. John fox and Fisher were notorious for punting and not going on fourth down.

Which brings me to this. For years these moron coaches were playing to lose? Conservative mentality. Let’s just punt. Let’s not try to win the game. Let’s just try to lose slowly???

I believe nfl teams should employ as part of their staff an offensive MIT mathematic statistics expert to assist these coaches in decisions like when to go for it.

Taking a shot fading Marrone traveling west/playing late. Dude never won a road game that started after 3pm EST. Once he changes time zones it's over. I think Jags' biggest threat to score will be the first possession in the 3Q after getting their shit together at halftime.

Jags scoreless 1Q -125
Jags no TD 1H +120
Jags no TD full game +360

Back