Titans -140 to win AFC South.. Solid wager here.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Titans -140 to win AFC south is a winning bet..

Titans schedule not that difficult.

This can't be that bad of a bet in my opinion.

The one concern that i have with any future bet is injuries but that just doesn't come into play with this particular team in my opinion. They play a team game.

i wouldnt make that bet if you paid me too

colts are only 3 games back and they still play tenny twice

as the season progresses the colts will only get better as they get healthier on the defensive end

the offensive unit is finally getting there, freeeny could be back this weeekend, and bob sanders will be back in 4 weeks

this was a VERY injury plagued team through the first couple weeks of the season, on both sides of the ball. dont buy into the 2-3 record. colts use the comeback in houston as the turning point for there season IMO

i would not lay chalk in that spot against the colts and peyton manning who are going to catch fire right now. good luck

only "Easy games" i see are clev and detroit

last thing i heard was the jets were one of the best teams in football!

but seriously.... arrowhead is atough place to play dont count that as an easy win just because its KC. they play well there

chicago? GB? pitt? indy twice?

they may only win two of those. indy knows their only chance at the division is to sweep the titans. and what if they do? then all of a sudden indy is only 1 game back and they have the tiebreaker...

i dont see it as as easy as a road as you do... excellent defense but you still have kerry collins as your QB...

the only future i see that i would lay chalk on.... because its the best and most competitive division in football, and i think the skins or g-men are winning it

dallas is +120 to win, and you can get -150 on the field in the NFC east

once again the love for america's public team gets you a pretty solid line. field should be -200 here...

yes you can actually.... and im thinking of taking it

tenny is -170 on 5Dimes.... and you can get the "field" at +140

:shake:

nice... hadnt seen that... think I might play it for all the reasons listed above and you cant pick a winner of a division this early with that much chalk... IMO anyways its worth the risk.
icon14.gif

Titans are a muuh better team than the Colts and have played them even the last few years with worse Titans teams and better Colts teams.

2006-Week 5 in Indianapolis; Colts 14-13 over a 0-4 Titans team
2006-Week 13 in Nashville; Titans win 20-17
2007-Week 2 in Nashville; Colts win 22-20
2007-Week 17 in Indianapolis; Titans win 16-10 although this game shouldn't count as much since a lot of the Colts starters didn't play.

Titans will at least split with the Colts and probably go 11-5 or 12-4. No chance Indy only loses 3 more games. I think Jacksonville has a better chance to win the division that Indy right now and Tennessee has already beat them once and they are 3 games back so I don't like their chances either. I think -140 is a great price and I would take it if I could get it.

Can you get plus money on 'no'... what book?

Why would you like the Jags or Colts? Even if you don't like the Titans or think their record reflects their ability this is the position they're in and it can't be changed. They've got a huge edge with a 2.5 game lead on Indy and 3 on Jax. If you're betting against the Titans you have to like some other team and I see no reason either Jax or Indy wins 10 games. The Titans are certainly getting 11.

Last edited:
only "Easy games" i see are clev and detroit

last thing i heard was the jets were one of the best teams in football!

but seriously.... arrowhead is atough place to play dont count that as an easy win just because its KC. they play well there

chicago? GB? pitt? indy twice?

they may only win two of those. indy knows their only chance at the division is to sweep the titans. and what if they do? then all of a sudden indy is only 1 game back and they have the tiebreaker...

i dont see it as as easy as a road as you do... excellent defense but you still have kerry collins as your QB...

Green Bay at home? Really? The Colts are still a mess. That team is lucky to have won a game.They have the ability to get out of it, but Indy should be more concerned about getting swept by the Titans, not the other way around.

12-4 or 13-3. The Titans should beat KC, IND, GB, NYJ, CLE, at DET.I'd be surprised if they lost more than one of those if any.At JAX, at HOU,at IND, PIT, at CHI are the toughest games but I see no reason the Titans shouldn't win three of those.

Of course injuries can change all of this but I think -140 is a safe bet.

It's not 2006, 2007 anymore. Colts are not the same team. Not to mention, they have a pretty tough game this week. Wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore comes away with the win.

You will be able to scalp this after week 7 after beating KC.. Colts and Jags will be higher odds and scalpable.. Probably dont have to worry about the Jags anyway.

Titans have a 4 game lead in the division.. Unless some bullshit happens this should be a comfortable cash.

Back