TIP play for tonight 3/25

SA 87-Orlando 85.

Lewis just missed a 3 at the other end, after hititng on. and lewis just committed a "touch" fall on Duncan.

Orlando's D is basically taking away the drive, and making them beat em on the perimeter

yea magic was down 2. then they let up on defense and let spurs go on mini run. it's over. unless rashard starts earning his contract.

this isn't meant as anything other than an observation - but this guy hits 5 straight at 10k, then the moment he raises his flat rate, he loses.

I believe that's called murphy's law

well you have to factor losing hedo and jameer. easier defensively for the spurs and then we have to rely rashard to pick up his game, which he did, but then who? dooling did well. arroyo ok. bogans blah. i have no doubt hedo and nelson in for full game. tip play cashes.

MusicCity - I'll tell you what I run bad at - tailing. If I tail a play - it loses, bottom line.

Next time I've got a real strong feeling on a play, I'll tell you thru a PM . For example I knew Siena, WKU, Davidson and WVU would win their respective upset games but of course I only bet WVU. Next time I know the outcome of a game before it happens but am too scared to bet it, I'll let you win the money.:36_11_6:

no problem philly. i think if hedo and nelson doesn't go down a whole different story. without those two spurs defensive strategy is alot easier. and offensively tough for magic to put up points. keep posting bro we'll get em next time.

Back