Pretty much a regular
Games 70-58-3 +$5230
$1000 2-1
$1500 2-1
TIP PLAYS 6-1

Just got the call...He has $15000 on the magic tonight at -1

Magic -1 $500

Tread lightly....he has won 5 str8

wow. hard to tread lightly this man has been doing well. and not the usual 10000 it's 15000.

Well this is an actual TIP play....I can't see why ANYONE's on the Spurs with those #'s

Thanks though Philly, seeing this makes it easier for me to take a chance on the Magic

Hit Magic 2H hard if Spur lead at 1H

I see it going completely different, Magic lead by 10-15 at half and we see everyone scramble on their Spurs bets

Spurs make it a game in the 3rd and lose in the 4th...shit happens almost routinely

right before tip it went to -1 that's about it. probably alot of public money on spurs last minute.

2 fouls early on duncan bowen and idoka. magic want this game being so aggressive. both teams shooting well. no defense i guess. under might be a loss tonight.

what to do what to do. no hedo is huge. after hedo went out magic lost 5 pt lead. now spurs up.

if bowen didn't get that 3 i could have hedged out. tough. 2 pt middle to lose both. hedo goes down is he comin back

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Tue 3/25 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>653</TD><TD noWrap>San Antonio Spurs</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_9> pk -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_9> Over 95½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>7:11PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>654</TD><TD noWrap>Orlando Magic</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_9> pk -115 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_9> Under 95½ -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

if you have orlando for game at -1. if u take sa pk and san antonio wins by 1 u lose both.

if u had orlando -1.5 san antonio wins by 1 or loses by 1 u lose both. 2 pt middle to lose both. any news on hedo? i might have to take that chance and hedge small. to get out of some. small risk to lose more but to save less.

mr phillyroom says to take 2H orl pickem! (if we go by his TIP play) lol
i'll let it ride... got enough on the line as it is

i have faith :prayer

Did this dude lie about Hedo? I saw a post saying Hedo was out so I put a bet on San Antonio...now he's in?

i was too late to hedge. i'll stick with it. i'll just lose what i won yesterday if orlando doesn't cover.

Back