Time to Vent!

Handykapt

Pretty much a regular
Every damn time I take an under it goes into fucking OT!!!! Son-of-a-Bitch that pisses me off!
:hairout:

how bout having Bucks +4.5...covering in the 4th....covering inthe 1st OT...losing in the 2ndOT....Katrina should of taken these assholes wth them

i just said "banned" because thats most likely what will happen...comment was out of line obviously, and you know we have a few members on here (one notable) from orleans

basically the same thing as saying.... "they should have flown a plane into yankee stadium instead of the world trade center and took out all those bums" ...if say, you lost a bet on the yankees in the 9th inning on a walk-off home run or something

understand now?

cmon austin...we all have had bad beats but to wish a nasty disaster like katrina on anyone is bad news man...not right imo

imm sure you'd had games were those type of scenarios saved your ass for the win so it all evens out

win like a man...lose like one:shake:

ok...but the thread was titled "Time to vent" so I did...but I understand what u are saying....

To Whom It may Concern -

I apologize to whom I may have offended. This was not a personal attack to anyone living anywhere. It was a vent...pure and simple. The thread title was about venting..so thats what I did...emotions got the best of me...no excuse on my part....I am sorry for my words, there were wrong and ill - timed. Please forgive me....

:shake:

i don't think austin meant it. he had a bad loss, and like he said emotions got the best of him. he apologized and that's all that matters. good luck on your future bets austin.

Austin...thanks for the apology. Understandable emotions get heated in games like those.

Lets move on from here.

Back