sjsu/Wyoming over 46.5
uab/mtsu under 69.5
wku -4 -115
Baylor -7 -120
Hawaii +7.5
Colorado +21

Clemson
Strong Leans

Hawaii +8 -- SDSU QB not close to full strength last week and doubt he is this week. Low totaled with defenses and pace makes the pts more valuable than your average modern cfb game.
Notre Dame +11.5 -- FSU doesn't cover football games
Colorado +19.5 -- gimme 21 and play for sure.

TMO

Western Kentucky -6.5 -- lost the number and will be hard to play.. maybe wong teaser material.
Bama -11.5 -- TAMU has issues. Bama needs home effort.
Iowa 4.5 --- Just feels like a one possession game to me.

Last edited:
Stuck at the airport in dallas on my way to Chicago .. will get to hotel at about 2:30 - 3:00 AM and leave the hotel at 8:00 AM Tuesday. FML.

Anyway .. adds
ville -16.5
ULL +3 -122
Oregon State +3 -122
Georgia -3.5
app state +7.5 -115
Army -6
Washington +21
Clemson -6.5
Tennessee +17
texas -12.5
florida -4.5

Im planning on playing ULL. I expected such big things from them. Their losses have all been to respectable teams. I thought their DL was better? Has Broadway been struggling? Do you have any cliff notes to their under performance to date? Even last week to a better than advertised Georgia St was hardly convincing.

sorry all .. so busy .. I will try to give reasoning on crap when I feel like it.... but here are the totals... Lou Malnati's for me tonight . .. my favorite pizza in the whole world.

ADDs

Utah/Oregon State over 53.5
Temple/Houston over 50
Virginia/duke under 51
ballstate/cmich over 55
Army/kent state over 52 ( Gar rule )
Stanford -3
ucla/cal under 74.5
Kentucky/lsu under 51

Thank you in advance if you get time talk to me about Jorja...

This is a matchup play for me. While the offensive yards per play are similar, the defenses are a bit apart. Arkansas was completely shut down by the bama run defense and Georgia more resembles that rush defense than any of the defenses the razorbacks have faced otherwise .. heck, niu might be the best rush defense Arkansas has faced outside of Bama. Georgia one of 14 teams allowing under 3 yards per carry this year. I think that is pretty important when facing Arkansas who is so reliant on the run game. I also think Arkansas put a ton into that game last week against Alabama only to fall a missed extra point short. Georgia coasted. Hard to get up that big emotionally two weeks in a row. I think Georgia has the talent of a playoff team and feel Arkansas is still building even though they have come a long way. Basically backing the better team and hoping they win by more than a fg and have the matchup and spot lining up with the talent.

Love Tennessee

It's a great spot for Tennessee in my estimation but I am a bit worried that ole miss just keeps getting more confident and a little worried I betting into a buzzsaw. I am not saying vols D is as good as Ole Miss but they are basically giving up the same ypp and ypg as Ole Miss .. just against lesser competition. Again .. not saying they are the same class ... just saying they are decent. After the Arkansas performance and some other sloppy Bama play, are we sure how quality that domination was just yet? .... Not so sure TAMU is much better than vols either. I just see Tennessee competing in the game and at a minimum should have a shot late... tough to get up emotionally three weeks in a row

Im planning on playing ULL. I expected such big things from them. Their losses have all been to respectable teams. I thought their DL was better? Has Broadway been struggling? Do you have any cliff notes to their under performance to date? Even last week to a better than advertised Georgia St was hardly convincing.

Hope you played it.

Week 1 17-16 -0.8
Week 2 17-12-1 3.7, 2.9
week 3 14-10-1, 2.9, 5.8
week 4 12-6-1, 5.35, 11.15
week 5 13-5-1, 7.5, 18.65
week 6 8-14 -7.56, +11.09

week 7 13-13 -1.30 +9.79
Overall 94-76-4

#301 ULL +3 -122
#308 Oregon State +3 -122
#307 Utah/#308 Oregon State over 53.5
#311 Temple/#312Houston over 50
#327 Virginia/#328Duke under 51
#327 Virginia +3
#332 Louisville -16.5
#337 Ball State/#338Cmich over 55
#339 Georgia -3.5
#353 Appalachian State +7.5 -115
#357 Army -6
#357 Army / #358 Kent State over 52
#359 Stanford -3
#361 Washington +21
#363 Ucla/ #364 California under 74.5
#387 Tennessee +17
#390 Texas -12.5
#392 Florida -4.5
#401 Kentucky/ #402 LSuck under 52

Strong Leans

Hawaii +8 -- SDSU QB not close to full strength last week and doubt he is this week. Low totaled with defenses and pace makes the pts more valuable than your average modern cfb game.
Notre Dame +11.5 -- FSU doesn't cover football games
Colorado +19.5 -- gimme 21 and play for sure.

TMO

Western Kentucky -6.5 -- lost the number and will be hard to play.. maybe wong teaser material.
Bama -11.5 -- TAMU has issues. Bama needs home effort.
Iowa 4.5 --- Just feels like a one possession game to me.
clown great job bol

It's a little confusing. Army was something like a pickem against Rice who would be a two td favorite or so against kent state. So no ... I cant explain who would want kent state here. Army "owns" the MAC, kent state is giving up about 212 yards per game on the ground which puts them in the bottom tier of rush defenses .. ... while facing the 75th, 60th, 18th, 57th, 23rd and 107th ranked rush offenses ( most skewed upward for having faced them ). They are giving up a lot of points too .. just hard to imagine they stop the fourth ranked rush offense of army. Army rush defense is no gem and kent state has found a run game but you have two running teams facing eachother and the same team has the better rush defense and better rush offense having faced an aggregate similar level of competition. Army has been losing on the road lately which could be the reason .. and injury news on Army isn't always complete so maybe I am missing something there.... dunno.

Not a totals player but those are some inspired totals plays you have there. I am in complete agreement with you on those.

I also think Ole Miss is due for a bit of a clunker, and Bo Wallace is WAY overdue for a disjointed effort. Tennessee's defense is certainly good enough to give Ole Miss a lot of problems, and if Worley can come up with a non-Florida game performance, I agree that they'll be right there at the end. Like your play there in particular.

Virginia is better than Duke, but recent vintage of those teams is that one wins games and one loses. Hopefully that turns around. Of course, Duke 22 Virginia 21 would be just fine as well.

BOL this week Kyle. I really want to play Texas but just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Not a totals player but those are some inspired totals plays you have there. I am in complete agreement with you on those.

I also think Ole Miss is due for a bit of a clunker, and Bo Wallace is WAY overdue for a disjointed effort. Tennessee's defense is certainly good enough to give Ole Miss a lot of problems, and if Worley can come up with a non-Florida game performance, I agree that they'll be right there at the end. Like your play there in particular.

Virginia is better than Duke, but recent vintage of those teams is that one wins games and one loses. Hopefully that turns around. Of course, Duke 22 Virginia 21 would be just fine as well.

in case I wasn't clear .. I meant I thought vols will be right there in respect to the spread not su ... I would actually be surprised if they won outright.

Struggling to win a bet I shouldn't lately. Wrong side winners happen all the time but I haven't been able to catch the key break of late and it is starting to play on my confidence a bit. Can't look at anything on the card I regret right now other than movement I wouldn't prefer.

I will actually be in attendance tomorrow most likely .. historically that is bad for texas

Really like Texas this week. Seems to be a lot of resolve and anger on the team to get a win, and a decisive one. I'd expect a lot on the ground today from Malcolm Brown and Stoopes to continue to do good things. And hopefully to have the special teams crap fixed.

On another note, not sure when you've last been to a Texas home game. But it's one of the most underwhelming and borderline pathetic game day experiences you'll ever encounter. Lots of ads, non-sense and we're even doing shit like a flying around a jet pack before the kick off. No kidding.

On another note, not sure when you've last been to a Texas home game. But it's one of the most underwhelming and borderline pathetic game day experiences you'll ever encounter. Lots of ads, non-sense and we're even doing shit like a flying around a jet pack before the kick off. No kidding.

Nothing says Texas like a jet pack.(tons of sarcasm) Sounds generational. I know there can be a lot friction in B/CS with regard to how the old timers care for the traditions , as opposed to how the "younger(read new)" look at it.

If any of you are old enough........remember when ZZ Top had their "BBQ and Barndance" concert in the stadium? and the hippies dug up the turf to light fires and stuff?...'75/'76, maybe?
Didn't mean to derail your thread Kyle.
Good luck to you all and enjoy the game sir.

I know you don't need it, but I'd be remiss if I didn't wish you good luck. Appears to me you're gonna have a pretty nice Saturday

Really like Texas this week. Seems to be a lot of resolve and anger on the team to get a win, and a decisive one. I'd expect a lot on the ground today from Malcolm Brown and Stoopes to continue to do good things. And hopefully to have the special teams crap fixed.

Going with Jesus Shuttlesworth and that is never underwhelming. It will be a good time.. tailgate alone is worth the trip, I am guessing.

GL out there today, VK ... hoping your spot has plenty of room, TVs and the occassional scenery ... and the ball bounces your way so your good season can continue.

lean under but I always seem to on wky totals. Cannot wait to see what they total them against old dominion next week.

Back