time to post my week 7 card so far

add

byu 3.5

GT -5

I actually am not sure how those two games are going to move but I don't have time to monitor lines this week and I like them. Was gonna wait but will just take.

Tempting fate again on a weeknight game I see...

You must enjoy getting slapped around by a higher power.

Good luck. I think it will 20-17 BYU

until they fumble in the victory formation and it goes back the other way. 24-20 UCF final

Starting to worry now ... now I am losing with two td leads plus pts in the 4th quarter. three chances to snap kick and make for the win and ucf couldn't do it. They could lose the overtime toss ( huge ) and then score a TD and get a stop without a flag in OT. Disappointing start to the week. I can take a lot but a few more of these bad beats and I will call it a season for the year. MSU, S Carolina, Washington State, Alabama and now BYU blow 2h double digit leads all in a short period of time.. .. just hard to take. BTW .. not even saying BYU was the correct side in the game ... but to not cover in that situation took an amazing series of events.

Special teams totally killed them, big returns set up both UCF TD drives in the 2H. Also just about no way we lose (well, definitely no way for me since I took 4.5) if BYU manages to take care of the football in the red zone up a TD.

The O'Leary incompetence at the end of the 4Q was just painful to watch and ironically, UCF backers likely were happy to see it while BYU backers were disgusted. How you spike it on first down with :40 left and 2 TO, then make zero attempt to get the ball closer or off the same hash your kicker missed from earlier with :12 left, is just beyond me. Didn't even have it for a full play but that was a brutal loss.

Starting to worry now ... now I am losing with two td leads plus pts in the 4th quarter. three chances to snap kick and make for the win and ucf couldn't do it. They could lose the overtime toss ( huge ) and then score a TD and get a stop without a flag in OT. Disappointing start to the week. I can take a lot but a few more of these bad beats and I will call it a season for the year. MSU, S Carolina, Washington State, Alabama and now BYU blow 2h double digit leads all in a short period of time.. .. just hard to take. BTW .. not even saying BYU was the correct side in the game ... but to not cover in that situation took an amazing series of events.
I hear you bro, your list from last week sans Wash St. was the same for me. Very frustrating. I decided to stay away from BYU gm all together though was sorely tempted to play under.

With you on the Horned Frogs this week. Slightly opposite on Rice. Army has been perfect ATS is the 1st half this season, so I'll play that angle again this week. Hopefully Bama will cash for you for a change.

I need minimal scoring in that NW/Minn 2nd half. I have the under obv.
A FG for NW as the only score would sound good.

GL

Back