time to post my week 6 card so far

Outstanding day VK, congrats :cheers3:
My thinking was Ohio was better then they might be. Boise over was shot by those two 1st half 4th down failures...

Outstanding day VK, congrats :cheers3:
My thinking was Ohio was better then they might be. Boise over was shot by those two 1st half 4th down failures...

Not counting the kneel down 1 play drive to end the first half ... Ohio had two drives the entire first half. What I got completely wrong in the game was the pace of play. Again not counting the kneel down to end first half, there were 50 plays. In modern football that is nearly impossible. That averages out to about 36 seconds per play.

Those failures really hurt everything because it allowed UNLV to continue to eat clock with the running game. Were Boise State up 24 or 27 at half then UNLV opens it up sooner .. though they looked ok passing it against Boise (some of it was the boise back up defenders) when they tried it.

Different year, different kicker...Buffalo still misses FGs and xpts that costs them games. Must drive that team crazy.

Different year, different kicker...Buffalo still misses FGs and xpts that costs them games. Must drive that team crazy.

I was cheering for him to make that extra point holding the ohio ticket .. was lining up nice ... ohio td to answer 21-21 and then an Ohio TD would secure at least a split ... but then what you said happened.

Back