time to post my week 6 card so far

That is disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

I waited till 49-24 to play it u99.5...that end of 3rd messed it up bad...ended up hedging on over 93.5...so of course you throw the ball 6 times on a run the clock out end of game long drive and pass for a TD on 4th and goal at the 10...yeah...because that is just effin classy...

You will win those bets many more times than you lose and had the perfect first 10 mins of 2nd half for it...but hey...shitty football teams...it happens...

I couldn't believe Norvell did that at the end....looked like were just going to run it into the pile once they got near the 10, Then on 3rd they threw it and there was no doubt they were going to do so again on 4th. Which obviously they did. You could see the steam coming out of Edsall's ears.

TCU is my best bet of the season. I would be shocked if they didn't win by 20.

good luck in and out. Hopefully they score a lot while doing it so I can at least get a split with the over.

I have no problem with what Memphis did really. I wish he ran it once more but even that might have gone for a TD with how tired and horrible the uconn defense was at that point. What I didn't like was the memphis hurry up when ahead 32 earlier. That got on my nerves. Everything was playing perfect into the game dynamics I expected, the coaches just didn't do what most coaches do once those dynamics were in place. After watching that half, I am not sure there was a ton of value on that 2h under, at least not as much as I thought. You will be hard pressed to watch a worse football game in October than that one.

ULM/Texas St under 55

Be careful if you are a tailer, I am on a not so good run at the moment.

Curious as well, almost took TX St but man they've cost me...obv that last second cover by ULM has be salivating at the other side and they can give it up like a 2am walk down the strip....curious what you're seeing on under

Aside from Col St and Zona, we seem to have nothing in common. My take is this is a very unexciting week.
Best of Luck you deserve it for all the help you provide on this forum.

Do you have a favorite total or two? I may tail if I don't already have one of the sides in game(s) you suggest. And yes, I did read your earlier comment about not tailing your totals.

Basically think some of the ULM pace numbers and game pt outcomes have been dictated by opponents (Memphis and ULL) and then you throw in a very deceiving 51 points off 341 yards performance and you get a skewed output. I realize the Memphis defense was healthier week 1 and I believe that game was played in the rain, but I thought their offense did not look particularly good there either, despite some third down successes against the blitz. Texas State averaging 284 yards per game and Monroe just 423. Monroe is run first but Texas State rush defense has been steady as she goes so far this year with only one game where they got rolled. They held Colorado to 91 at 2.22 ypc and app st to 116 yards at 4.0 per carry and wyoming to 84 yards at 2.4 per carry. So I think they can do a decent job here against the ULM running attack. And the Texas State defense has held its own despite the incredible offensive woes and I think Texas State can move it some here on ULM but probably won't be going up and down the field. Usually good for an under when the dog can generate some first downs and make the favorite drive the field. Clock should be ticking most of the way. Monroe offensive line is a little banged up heading into the game and the Texas State WR group is as well. I think all of those players play but I don't think either team is healthy on the offensive side.

And the Wyoming pts vs Texas State were garbage .. Interception return TD, Fumble return TD and kickoff return TD mixed in with their other output for 45 pts. So I think those two deceiving last results give us a higher number to go after. I know it was totaled higher earlier in the week as well.

That's it ... think Texas State can defend the run ok which is what ulm prefers to do, and think Texas State can run it enough on ULM to generate some less than optimal field position for ULM, and I think ULM pace numbers are skewed for having played Memphis and ULL.

I totally get the numbers being skewed. Thanks for the additional breakdown. Exactly what I was looking for.

I looked at that ULM/Tex St. gm and got a cluster fuck headache, I just couldn't figure that game out at all.

Made the comment elsewhere .. but is it a bad sign when your favorite investment of the day is an under 50.5 and the game results in the highest scoring game in fbs history?

Back