RetroVK

This claim is disputed
week 1 17-15
week 2 13-7
week 3 16-17
week 4 10-16
week 5 15-8
overall 71-63

Good news is that I am back in the black after a few tough weeks. The bad news is that traditionally the first 8 weeks is where almost all my profit comes from and not sitting in a great spot.

Locked In

314 Tulsa -16 0-1
327 Maryland pick 0-2
331 Cincinnati -3.5 0-3
355 Houston -18 0-4
374 Georgia -7 (+) moved to bottom. this canceled(?) new bet made.
385 Washington -8.5 (-) 1-4 a win yay
389 Michigan -26.6 (-) 2-4
391 Marshall -10 (+) 2-5
407 Washington State 8.5 (+) 3-5
GT 7.5 4-5
Cmich -12 4-6
Arizona 9 4-7
usm -16 4-8 hehe don't understand the sport sometimes
duke -4 5-8
SMU/Tulsa over 65.5 6-8
Akron -7 -120 7-8
Northern Illinois 20 8-8
GT/Pitt under 50.5 8-9
Minnesota 1.5 8-10
Kansas State -8 8-11
Purdue/Illinois over 53.5 9-11
Oklahoma -11 9-12
FSU/Miami under 65 (-) 10-12
Texas St/Ga St over 62 10-12 push
vols/tamu under 57 10-13
Marshall/UNT over 64 10-14
FIU/UTEP over 48 11-14
Ark/Bama under 49.5 11-15
unlv/sdsu under 54 12-15
haw/sjsu under 64.5 13-15
ECU 20 14-15
Charlotte 14 15-15
Vt unc under 55 16-15
georgia -6.5/7 graded at 7 pending. 17-15
Strong Leans

NIU 19.5 played
GT 8 played
Duke -4 played
Arizona 9.5 played
Cmich -11.5 played
usm -15.5 played

Talk me off leans

Tulane 13.5 postponed
Umass 7 more in depth look, I just don't like anymore. Prefer ODU
charlotte 14.5 played at worse number. sigh.
vols 6.5 took the under, passing on vols
FSU 2.5 took the under, passing on noles.

Last edited:
314 Tulsa -16
327 Maryland pick
331 Cincinnati -3.5
355 Houston -18
374 Georgia -7 (+)
385 Washington -8.5 (-)
389 Michigan -26.6 (-)
391 Marshall -10 (+)
407 Washington State 8.5 (+)

Just looking at GOY lines for this week....Vols were -4.5, now +6.5!

How much longer can they do this? Can't really try and handicap the emotions and all, but the UF game, now the UGA game...can these kids just keep it going? I had thought they lose this game at A&M and beat Bama next week, but who knows at this point.

quick thoughts on some of the leans

NIU 19.5 - Outmanned for this game but coming off 653 yard offensive performance to awaken for the first time all year last week. Meanwhile it has been an emotional beginning of the year for Wmich. They went into nw and won, took a week off against fcs cupcake, then went to Illinois and won (2nd big ten team to get up for), then avenged a bad loss from last year against Ga Southern, and then beat their rival. They have Akron on deck. This seems like it has potential to be a flat spot for the broncos. They will win but the pts being given here are very enticing.

Duke -4 - I noticed in last years game against Georgia Tech that coach Cut and Duke employed a unique defensive strategy against the option where they were using a player to act as a torpedo and disrupt play, particularly on first downs to get the option behind the chains. It worked in a win for them. I then decided to back that Duke defense against the option of Army a few games later and they held this army team to 168 yards and drubbed them. I know there is personnel turnover, Army is improved and Duke is not improved but they seem to know how to handle the option and they will be very well coached. I also get that this is a revenge game as well. Rush defense has been good for Duke though so far this year .. just saying Army is going to be popular this week but beware.

Arizona 9.5 - Not even 100% sure that Utah is the better football team. They are by PR but they have been completely unimpressive to me. Who is this Utah team to be laying this to Arizona? This is a revenge game for Utah but Arizona played a much better Utah team dead even last year in the desert. Should be a close game. How many bad decisions does the utah coach make in this game late? He has made horrible decision after horrible decision this year .. got away with it a few times.

cmich -11.5 - Ball State being any good is a mirage. They are closer to what we expected of them in the preseason compared to what perception is of them now. Cmich a little banged up but will be hungry off the loss and have the ability to expose the ball state defense. This is also a huge class drop from what they have been facing. okst unlv virginia wmich the last four weeks. things are going to slow down for them here on the field. Ball state with some deceiving finals to their benefit in my opinion with the comeback win against FAU and the late barrage against indiana skewing the normal game result. One team dropping and one team going up in class. No reason, assuming healthy to any degree, that cmich doesn't pound. I am backing them fwiw but will take a shot at getting an 11 before i bet 11.5 .. should have time to take 12.5 if need be as I consider 12 a pretty dead number and 11 a fairly important one. Good play here I reckon assuming not flat or not too hurt.

usm -15.5 - Team is executing on a pretty high level right now but the spot is a concern. UTSA laying in the weeds off a bye and usm has At LSU on deck.

How much longer can they do this? Can't really try and handicap the emotions and all, but the UF game, now the UGA game...can these kids just keep it going? I had thought they lose this game at A&M and beat Bama next week, but who knows at this point.

That was just silly last week. People aren't even considering the sack in the ez play for the td as part of their luckboxing. While they were going through all that, tAMU was going through the motions against SCary. Seems like a good spot for TAMU. The problem I have is that I haven't been impressed by the eye test with tamu offense (I didn't see the Arkansas game where they played well by stats) in the games I have watched and that makes me less inclined to want to lay the pts and it looks like vols are wearing opponents down somehow. I dunno. Part of me wants to take the pts because it will mean they lose as I hate luckbox teams. If Vols flat, they could get rolled. tough place to go in and win if you aren't ready. Spot reeks of a tamu play and you can tell kids that tamu is top ten, that this hfa is big and you can tell them to forget about uga last week and you can tell them to not look ahead to alabama ... but it rarely sinks in their feeble little collegiate athlete brains.

TEX ML is missing from the above

Ya I probably should have oklahoma on the list but Texas actually does care about this game so maybe they will try despite not being prepared, despite like playing heartless at Cal and at Okst, despite their lack of ability to tackle. Hell at 8 I have to consider that below a full TD as I have to assume Texas misses at least two damn extra pts. An asswhooping from oklahoma is probably in the long term best interests of the program right now. Not sure why I am not betting oklahoma, probably bias. I may revisit but thanks for pointing it out.

i will be in the house, just like i was for the Cal debacle. First RRSO I missed in nearly a decade was last year, which of course we won, so I guess I'll be sure to let you know of my whereabouts in the future.

I'm amazed after so many blown coverages in Berkeley that they continued in Stillwater, and they even tried to be ultra-conservative in the secondary with bigger cushions than i've ever seen in prevent defenses, yet they were unable to tackle anybody. I thought the ND win bought Chuck another year after initially thinking he needed at least 6 more likely 7 wins to be safe, but he doesn't even know when to use timeouts. He's just in over his head. Great classes can't save you, Mack got them too

i will be in the house, just like i was for the Cal debacle. First RRSO I missed in nearly a decade was last year, which of course we won, so I guess I'll be sure to let you know of my whereabouts in the future.

I'm amazed after so many blown coverages in Berkeley that they continued in Stillwater, and they even tried to be ultra-conservative in the secondary with bigger cushions than i've ever seen in prevent defenses, yet they were unable to tackle anybody. I thought the ND win bought Chuck another year after initially thinking he needed at least 6 more likely 7 wins to be safe, but he doesn't even know when to use timeouts. He's just in over his head. Great classes can't save you, Mack got them too

I am sort of the douche fan that falls in and out of love with Strong. I liked the hire when most hated it but I just don't understand why he was able to produce such high quality, good tackling defenses at Louisville but we whiff against a tackling dummy because our player thinks he is supposed to be at the thirty yard line doing the drill instead of midfield. I thought he would bring a physicality to our defense that we needed (He didn't). I thought we needed someone to whip the guys into shape (Has done that, I think .. we definitely look the part) both on and off the field, and just thought he was a pretty good coach at the time he was hired. I bought into the hype a little in the preseason and then we beat notre dame and I got excited ... but then I found out that we beat a notre dame team that lost to duke in front of the home fans and we took overtime to do it in our own house. Then I see that we make zero adjustments ... we have an extra pt blocked returned for two pts by notre dame which causes the game to go to overtime which we were lucky enough to win ... but you don't get that corrected? At Texas? Really? That should have never happened again all year. Then we go to Cal and get absolutely torched by their offense (don't even make me comment about the decision to punt the football late, my God) and make zero adjustments to put our shitty secondary into position to make plays against the spread attack of okst?.. and where is our secondary talent this year? I am of the mind we might as well blitz every play since we cannot tackle anyone and cannot cover anyone anyway ... maybe we can force some bad throws or make their possessions fast enough that we wear down the opponent .. It isn't like teams are not scoring fast on us anyway. The first half of that game at okie lite was just pathetic. Our program has elite facilities, elite $, a GREAT town to recruit to, great tradition .. just no way we should be playing like an upper tier sunbelt team for years running. no reason. sorry. I am done defending him (until we beat oklahoma saturday). I really don't wish people to be fired .. just not my style and i like him .... but this is just unacceptable and something needs to be done.

Sumlin's record at home vs. conf foes is not that good. Much better on the road.
Someone will come in and post the results, but I'm going by the eye test and it's the same view of many Ags.
Miles having a week off should lead to him chomping for a Dobbs sandwich. Unless injury is more extensive.
Sumlin will give no clues on the walking wounded. I worry about cheap shots to the legs if Miles gets going.
Two things that are of concern. The first being TK. If he's running the zone read, Ags are rolling. But OC doesn't really start that up until the 2nd half. TK passing is the scary part of the show. Just not that accurate. Being an athlete and not what I'd call a true QB, when on the run, he puts a little too much heft into a pass and it goes high.
Ags have a bye after this game, so hopefully they let it all hang out.
Play calling is also my other concern. That and Nick Harvey getting a dumb penalty at the wrong time.

Sumlin's record at home vs. conf foes is not that good. Much better on the road.
Someone will come in and post the results, but I'm going by the eye test and it's the same view of many Ags.
Miles having a week off should lead to him chomping for a Dobbs sandwich. Unless injury is more extensive.
Sumlin will give no clues on the walking wounded. I worry about cheap shots to the legs if Miles gets going.
Two things that are of concern. The first being TK. If he's running the zone read, Ags are rolling. But OC doesn't really start that up until the 2nd half. TK passing is the scary part of the show. Just not that accurate. Being an athlete and not what I'd call a true QB, when on the run, he puts a little too much heft into a pass and it goes high.
Ags have a bye after this game, so hopefully they let it all hang out.
Play calling is also my other concern. That and Nick Harvey getting a dumb penalty at the wrong time.

huge game for TAMU to gain recruiting momentum while we collapse. Think they're a bigger favorite than i'd make 'em, but that's a good sign for you i think. TENN's luck will run out soon enough

I'm opposite you on UGA/USCe but I grabbed the +8.5 so a 20-12 game works just fine for me. As far as your strong leans, I took GT +8 and Duke -4. I'll be interested in the NIU/WMU OV I think. I took the Ags -5 so I'll have some thoughts on that in next couple days. GL this week hope you have another great one!

Great week, congratulations!

Re-watched the OSU game last night. Just pure crap special teams coaching cost the team 8 points on Saturday. 8 points. 3 missed PATs, one returned for 2 points and a missed FG resulting from us still not being able to block the same fucking guy coming up the middle.

On you with pretty much all of your plays. Kicking myself for not grabbing the +3 on Maryland. Was a hair late to getting to Wash -6.5 but I think -8 is plenty and shocked this is not above -10. Wash should be highly motivated for this one given the one-sided nature of this rivalry and well rested after not playing the 2nd half vs Stan. Oregon's defense is atrocious.

I love the mich play. Shocked this didn't open at above -28. Don't see Rutgers scoring more than 10. I get it, it's mich's first road game but that stadium should be roughly 70% blue. 7pm kickoff eliminates the potential sleepwalk factor. And I've mentioned this in other threads but I haven't seen a coach more cognizant of covering spreads than harbaugh is right now. Apparently there's some bad blood between these programs over some satellite camp nonsense and you don't need to give harbaugh any reason to be petty and childish. I think mich's offense will get exposed at some point but not against Rutgers and we're not asking them to score 50 here.

I like your Michigan -26.6 number.

Also, mentioned above is the 7 pm start. Has anyone else heard about a potential move to noon if that hurricane is moving up that way?

On you with pretty much all of your plays. Kicking myself for not grabbing the +3 on Maryland. Was a hair late to getting to Wash -6.5 but I think -8 is plenty and shocked this is not above -10. Wash should be highly motivated for this one given the one-sided nature of this rivalry and well rested after not playing the 2nd half vs Stan. Oregon's defense is atrocious.

I love the mich play. Shocked this didn't open at above -28. Don't see Rutgers scoring more than 10. I get it, it's mich's first road game but that stadium should be roughly 70% blue. 7pm kickoff eliminates the potential sleepwalk factor. And I've mentioned this in other threads but I haven't seen a coach more cognizant of covering spreads than harbaugh is right now. Apparently there's some bad blood between these programs over some satellite camp nonsense and you don't need to give harbaugh any reason to be petty and childish. I think mich's offense will get exposed at some point but not against Rutgers and we're not asking them to score 50 here.

Rutgers, cough, OSUe thinks they are a big rival. I have no idea why. Obviously they don't like that UM has went into their state and grabbed a lot of their best HS players. I wouldn't be suprised if UM wins this 49-0 tbh. I definitely don't see them letting up late.

Wasn't aware of a hurricane but that could certainly throw a wrench into covering a big number. Still think they could do it though.

I've never actually met a Rutgers football fan so I'm not aware of any such delusions they might be working with in regards to a supposed rivalry.

I've read there recruiting boards a few times when I was down just for a good laugh.

That Cat 5 hurricane supposedly is moving up east coast later in week/weekend...guess it's time to cap the weather channel.

huge game for TAMU to gain recruiting momentum while we collapse. Think they're a bigger favorite than i'd make 'em, but that's a good sign for you i think. TENN's luck will run out soon enough

Malik Jefferson make a mistake?
Unless he's one of those missing tackles.

This could be the game for Sumlin also. Everyone's aware the Ags are a September team.
If they win, then have the bye to let it soak in before the monster that is Bama.

Tennessee is an almost impossible spot situationally. Two roller coaster emotional wins against division rivals and their biggest historical rival on deck. Travelling to a team not in their division, with little to no history between the two programs. If they get down early again, I just don't see how they can bounce back again, especially in a generally inconsequential game. But, I hope they again have to make an inspired and emotional comeback and expend as much energy as possible

Sounds like Warren is done for the year and Foreman is iffy at best for this weekend. Thus, we may not have a running game. And you didn't see Buechele throwing deep much on Saturday. Sounds like his ribs may be injured.

Waiting basically cost me a half pt on gt, a half pt on cmich, a half pt on zona, a half pt on usm, ...

^ What I may want to go back and look at is how many games I wait too long on with my strong leans and have to eliminate because of the good number getting away from me.

Nice work Week 5, and appreciate the Duke comments on stopping the option. That got me thinking and remembering those games you mentioned. BOL Kyle.

Nice work Week 5, and appreciate the Duke comments on stopping the option. That got me thinking and remembering those games you mentioned. BOL Kyle.

Thanks Timh. Looks like they get Jela Duncan back this week too. Kind of big since they had 54 pass attempts or thereabouts last week which led to a bunch of turnovers.

^ What I may want to go back and look at is how many games I wait too long on with my strong leans and have to eliminate because of the good number getting away from me.

The market is different this year compared to the past few years in college football. Definitely less Monday/Tuesday big movement. I’ve been finding lines are coming back to my buy price, later in the week/gameday, even if they have moved away earlier in the week.
I’ll still play some stuff early in the week but it hasn’t been as crazy as the last couple of years. I really like it. In more cases this year, than in the past, it would have been a better play for me to wait until later in the week to play certain games.
It may change at some point but I hope not.

The market is different this year compared to the past few years in college football. Definitely less Monday/Tuesday big movement. I’ve been finding lines are coming back to my buy price, later in the week/gameday, even if they have moved away earlier in the week.
I’ll still play some stuff early in the week but it hasn’t been as crazy as the last couple of years. I really like it. In more cases this year, than in the past, it would have been a better play for me to wait until later in the week to play certain games.
It may change at some point but I hope not.

Another weakness in how I currently conduct business is my relatively empty attempts at shopping and line watching on gameday. But I think watching the games is such a huge part of my process (and I work so hard right now that even watching espn3 replays of games is hard to do) that I give myself more value doing that than constantly watching line movement ... also not sure fading line movement gameday on my leans is the way I want to go.

Another weakness in how I currently conduct business is my relatively empty attempts at shopping and line watching on gameday. But I think watching the games is such a huge part of my process (and I work so hard right now that even watching espn3 replays of games is hard to do) that I give myself more value doing that than constantly watching line movement ... also not sure fading line movement gameday on my leans is the way I want to go.

Agree that fading the big movements on game day isn't good but finding that "half point" you were alluding to, in an earlier post, is possible. That's the movement I was referring to.

Agree that fading the big movements on game day isn't good but finding that "half point" you were alluding to, in an earlier post, is possible. That's the movement I was referring to.

Oh ... I just basically assume that my good plays are going to have line movement favorable to me and that my bad plays won't. I also basically assume that my leans are, on average, less valuable than the stuff I just fire at immediately. I haven't done thorough analysis over the years of my line movement with regards to my leans but it seems almost weekly that when eliminating games from my lean list that the dreaded "lost the number" is often the reason. This is good in the sense that it might mean my leans have merit but it is bad in the sense that I am then avoiding the games that had the most value (not playing after losing number) while playing my leans that have movement against the play I like (perhaps less value?). In other words, I leave myself in the position of playing the games with bad line movement momentum and not playing the games with good line movement momentum. That is a tough way to go about what we do, if you know what I mean ...

Or to put it more clearly ... if I am eliminating leans that move the way I would expect and play the leans that move the opposite way of the way I would expect, I am ostensibly getting more involved with the leans that had less value on Sunday when I made my lines. I think I might be better served just firing and sorting it out afterwards, particularly since I am generally on the correct side of movement.

I haven't actually watched Wyoming play yet this year but in looking at it looks like a nice spot on paper for a low scoring game. Anything I may be missing with them that may not just show up in standard metrics/box scores?

Also.. Just how bad is the Purdue defense? I'm starting to warm up to the idea that Maryland is pretty good so maybe last week was forgivable..? Looking for an inflated number there too but haven't seen Purdue live yet..

Whats your thoughts behind the Arizona play ? Is it Utah shouldn't be laying more than a TD with that offense or a play on Arizona perhaps liking how the Freshman QB Tate played vs UCLA assuming Dawkins is out (wish RichRod hadn't pulled his redshirt in what looks like a lost season to me). Arizona down to 3rd string Freshman at QB and RB, special teams that were awful vs UCLA giving up 2 50+ yard kickoff returns and a 33 yard punt return, and a secondary that is getting exposed; was Devonte Neal really a 5 star recruit ? Both lines have played well considering injuries but Arizona is really beat up and I'm afraid we wilt in the 2H given the lack of depth.

In other words, I leave myself in the position of playing the games with bad line movement momentum and not playing the games with good line movement momentum. That is a tough way to go about what we do, if you know what I mean ...

If the market was totally efficient I would totally agree with this. I just don't think it's as sharp as it has been. Seems like more steam chasers betting into moving numbers and others moving it back when opposite steam happens. Market a bit volatile at times. (Pushing numbers past value)

I guess that's why I don't mind if I get some negative momentum as you mentioned on day of game (1/2 point to point) as I don't trust that all of that movement is sharp. Again I'm not looking to fade big moves but if I game I've been waiting on gets back to a buy price based on some negative movement I'll play it.

Don't get me wrong I'd prefer every play I make to beat the market. I just think the market is a bit different so I don't trust every small move to be accurate if I trust my figure and capping of the game.

Whats your thoughts behind the Arizona play ? Is it Utah shouldn't be laying more than a TD with that offense or a play on Arizona perhaps liking how the Freshman QB Tate played vs UCLA assuming Dawkins is out (wish RichRod hadn't pulled his redshirt in what looks like a lost season to me). Arizona down to 3rd string Freshman at QB and RB, special teams that were awful vs UCLA giving up 2 50+ yard kickoff returns and a 33 yard punt return, and a secondary that is getting exposed; was Devonte Neal really a 5 star recruit ? Both lines have played well considering injuries but Arizona is really beat up and I'm afraid we wilt in the 2H given the lack of depth.

To touch on a few:
I think Dawkins and Solomon (spelling?) both have a chance at being available for your cats. I would prefer either to Tate at this venue and suspect we get one of them.

The way Utah treats pace, I think wearing down is less of an issue for them than your average Pac12 game, even at altitude.

i guess Arizona has been a little below average on punt and kickoff coverage but nothing to be overly alarmed about, imo. They haven't allowed the TD off the kickoffs and the difference between the above average and below average when it comes to kick coverage is fairly meaningless unless the eye test is telling you they are doing something very wrong and getting away with it. Besides, Utah is currently last in the nation in kickoff return average and the kicker gets a little more depth kicking in SLC as compared to Tucson. Speaking of kickers, it looks like no drop off from skowron to Pollack. Think he has one miss and it was from over 50 and he has made every extra pt. I guess special teams just isn't a fear for me here but I admit you might know some ins and outs with their coverage units that go beyond the numbers which is all I have.

Wittingham is just coaching as if he still has an elite defense when he doesn't (quite average yards per play, in fact) and that is just going to make it tough for Utah to blow teams out. Their offense is pretty grinding right now too .. I mean, they had a 21 play drive in the last game against California. That is hard to do. I like their pass rush but I think all the zona qbs possess some mobility (granted banged up) to counteract that a little bit. Zona secondary can be had, and I actually like Williams at QB but he still has just a 4/4 Td/Int vs fbs this year. Teams just seem way too even for this to be over a TD.

If the market was totally efficient I would totally agree with this. I just don't think it's as sharp as it has been. Seems like more steam chasers betting into moving numbers and others moving it back when opposite steam happens. Market a bit volatile at times. (Pushing numbers past value)

I guess that's why I don't mind if I get some negative momentum as you mentioned on day of game (1/2 point to point) as I don't trust that all of that movement is sharp. Again I'm not looking to fade big moves but if I game I've been waiting on gets back to a buy price based on some negative movement I'll play it.

Don't get me wrong I'd prefer every play I make to beat the market. I just think the market is a bit different so I don't trust every small move to be accurate if I trust my figure and capping of the game.

Well, I agree to an extent, particularly about the trusting yourself part. However, I know that I am only going to be right 55-56% of the time and I have to think those games (playing against the move on gameday) fall into the other 44/45% category more often than my average wager, historically. This could be different if the gameday moves are not as sharp as in the past though. Not sure we aren't saying the same thing different ways.

Last edited:
Also.. Just how bad is the Purdue defense? I'm starting to warm up to the idea that Maryland is pretty good so maybe last week was forgivable..? Looking for an inflated number there too but haven't seen Purdue live yet..

I saw them against Cincinnati and it looked pretty bad and while I didn't see the Terps game, 400 yards rushing is hard to make an excuse for. Shut down Nevada but so did the notre dame crappy defense and the hawaii crappy defense so hard to give them much credit that either. Still Illinois offense managed 3 yards rushing against Western Michigan so it isn't like this is the type of offense that can exploit that weakness for purdue. I actually kind of like the purdue QB a little bit ... I mean no great shakes but he is ok. tough game to cap imo ... Illinois slightly better probably but this much better? eh. And Lovie is on solid ground there for years so not thinking this in terms of his job but this is the most winnable game on their remaining schedule and possibly the only game they will be favored in on their remaining schedule (at rutgers? iowa at home if they keep fading?). Thought the team made strides with their performance against the corn too. So maybe good coaching is improving the players there each week which we haven't seen since ... since ... John Mackovic? my guess would be illini win but don't cover at current number but it would just be a guess .. game is too tough for me.

I kept saying the same thing with Auburn ... played uga against them and this happened ...

http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OeZA3EQs4s0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then decided that couldn't happen again and bet against them and this happened ...

http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8GKmkD1pUG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Malik Jefferson make a mistake?
Unless he's one of those missing tackles.

He doesn't sound overly happy, this is for sure:

“One of the problems we’re facing is we’re not believing in what we do,” linebacker Malik Jefferson said afterward. “I’m not saying we don’t believe in each other as a team. We go out there and have a lack of confidence when we play games.”

This is one of your better players and a team leader. "Wow" is my only response.

Some ridiculous totals. Hopefully they don't get pounded too hard before i get a shot at them

He doesn't sound overly happy, this is for sure:

This is one of your better players and a team leader. "Wow" is my only response.

i wouldn't be confident either if i played defense.

RE: press I think Malik is the rock star of the team and his side of the ball has been terrible and i don't think he's made much of an impact despite all the love he gets. Seems like he floats around or is a spy on every play and hasn't produced in that role

We cannot react and play well. That is clear for now. I think we should unleash and just be aggressive and if we get burned so be it.

try the kamikaze approach. neb did this callahan's last year vs texas. defense had been godawful getting shredded by basically anyone with a pulse. came out against jamal charles and co and blitzed literally every play. worked for 3 qtrs against greg davis.

haha I am pretty sure the other defense would have worked against Greg Davis. hahaha. But I agree with it. There is no upside to what we are (not) doing right now on that side of the ball. No pass rush, no coverage, no tackling, no chance.

Back