time to post my week 6 card so far

Going to be on Florida large..

Want to know if you have any major reserves.

:cheers3:CLOWN, read ur post on tenny. At first thoughts i liked the play. By far biggest game of Muschamps stand.If gators lose this one,w/ LSU,Mizzu Ga. on deck wow!His ass is history. Tenny is due for a bad game.Jones will have his team ready,no problem there. I think vols turnovers will beat them.The line says to me that gators have better talent(hasn't showed yet) .Driskel is not a bad qb.Vols should win but not touching it period.To much on the line for gators! GL and keep killing it.

chuck's fine. that bum watson has got to go.

Agree. Strong will have a big decision. If he wants to ultimately hitch his wagon to Watson, it won't end up pretty. With the proliferation of 7 on 7 in the state and how it feeds uptempo QB development, the Texas offensive philosophy isn't going to cut it in this day and age, and within the Big 12.

Add and safe bet that I regret it ...

My math might be wrong ... but we are looking at a 54 team total for Oregon?

#307/#308 Zona/Quacks Under 84

Just understand that I wouldn't have played that at earlier numbers ...... so it isn't something that is going to be easy to stomach most likely. big play after big play .. fast pace .. just gonna be hard to watch with an under ticket.

Just understand that I wouldn't have played that at earlier numbers ...... so it isn't something that is going to be easy to stomach most likely. big play after big play .. fast pace .. just gonna be hard to watch with an under ticket.
How's the tummy?

If the Houston qb takes care of the ball it would have been a huge night .. or if the ball goes out of bounds at the one yard line instead of through the endzone ... or if #3 catches a ball for a big play instead of letting it hit his hands and pop in the air for an int .... would have been a nice night. Hard to complain about the capping at least. Though ucf started 2h strong ....

[TABLE="class: mod-data"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="align: left"][/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
UCF[/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
HOU[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]1st Downs[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="align: left"]3rd down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]5-14[/TD]
[TD]6-16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4th down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Total Yards[/TD]
[TD]228[/TD]
[TD]331[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Passing[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]214[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Comp-Att
[/TD]
[TD]6-18[/TD]
[TD]22-43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per pass
[/TD]
[TD]5.6[/TD]
[TD]5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Rushing[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Rushing Attempts
[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per rush
[/TD]
[TD]3.4[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Penalties[/TD]
[TD]10-90[/TD]
[TD]11-99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Turnovers[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Fumbles lost
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Interceptions thrown
[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Possession[/TD]
[TD]27:43[/TD]
[TD]32:17

takes a bad coach to lose with this box[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

#383 Alabama -4 -116
#309/#310 Ville/cuse over 46.5
#351 South Carolina -3 -120
Three Team ten Point teaser -120
lsu 17.5/Hawaii 16.5/usc -1.5

Basically adding ville/cuse total because I had a talk with someone on the game and he made some really good points... enough for me to take a shot on it. It is my least favorite play of the week .... so I would be wary there. The others I am just fading the steam which I think is pretty crazy.

Great call on under. The Ducks upset makes me wonder if this is "that" weekend we always have every year

Great call on under. The Ducks upset makes me wonder if this is "that" weekend we always have every year

The schedule certainly shapes up for it

Great call Kyle. It's a shame you had to even entertain the thought that OT might screw ya b/c you capped it wonderfully

The schedule certainly shapes up for it

Great call Kyle. It's a shame you had to even entertain the thought that OT might screw ya b/c you capped it wonderfully

Yup. Hard to take all the credit, Garfather sort of alerted me to this game.

If the Houston qb takes care of the ball it would have been a huge night .. or if the ball goes out of bounds at the one yard line instead of through the endzone ... or if #3 catches a ball for a big play instead of letting it hit his hands and pop in the air for an int .... would have been a nice night. Hard to complain about the capping at least. Though ucf started 2h strong ....

[TABLE="class: mod-data"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="align: left"][/TH]
[TH="align: left"]UCF[/TH]
[TH="align: left"]HOU[/TH]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]1st Downs[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]20[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]3rd down efficiency[/TD]
[TD]5-14[/TD]
[TD]6-16[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4th down efficiency[/TD]
[TD]0-0[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Total Yards[/TD]
[TD]228[/TD]
[TD]331[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Passing[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]214[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Comp-Att[/TD]
[TD]6-18[/TD]
[TD]22-43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per pass[/TD]
[TD]5.6[/TD]
[TD]5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Rushing[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Rushing Attempts[/TD]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per rush[/TD]
[TD]3.4[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Penalties[/TD]
[TD]10-90[/TD]
[TD]11-99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Turnovers[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Fumbles lost[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Interceptions thrown[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Possession[/TD]
[TD]27:43[/TD]
[TD]32:17

takes a bad coach to lose with this box[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

That was jaw-dropping abysmal from O'Korn last night. Has been pretty reliable and solid, but just checked out last night. Also called for an unsportsmanlike penalty on the second play of the game. Just terrible.

I thought kornholio was fine. First int he threw the receiver quit running the route and the second hit the receiver right in the hands. Don't get me wrong, his game was no gem but I don't understand the benching.

His unsportsmanlike was after one of the more violent head to head hits on a qb this season (uncalled).

But look at Houston drives

#1 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct ends drive
#1A short drive, fg
#2 goal line stand after first and goal at the 2 where the coach throws twice
#3 On 2nd and 4 from the ucf 34, Houston runs for 4 yards .. Holding penalty calls it back and they end up punting.
#4 intercepted when receiver quits on route over the middle
#5 12 plays 56 yards, 42 yd fg
halftime
#6 3 and out
#7 perfect pass for a big play goes off receivers hands and is intercepted
#8 drive to ucf 40 and get offensive personal foul to end drive
#9 11 play drive ends in fg
#10 drive to ucf 16 and then get a penalty again. settle for fg after a sack
#11 1st and goal, holding again .... then fumble through the end zone at the 1 after a nice scramble in first down.

Team just killed itself, with the aid of the officials no doubt but they just killed themselves.

also, wouldn't say I capped the Oregon game wonderfully if I am going to be honest with myself. It was a great bet .. don't get me wrong ... but I thought Oregon would win by 20 or more, so hard to say it was wonderfully capped, if that makes sense.

Can't say for sure if this will be a crazy weekend or not, but I can tell you categorically that just because the Ducks lost, isn't to be taken as a sign of things to come. They are simply not a good team and will lose at least 2 probably 3 more times this season.

Share only Mich St, Wash St and (glad to them listed ) UNLV.
You could talk me into Navy.

GL

Thanks for talking me off Miami(OH). Looked closer at that, and agree, my initial thought was misguided.

Tulsa? They've been horrific so far. Bad spot for CSU, so I won't be backing them, especially at 18 now, but wondering if there's more to the Tulsa play other than a good spot with CSU coming back to earth after the big win out East. That was a run on sentence BTW, but I'm not changing it.

Just need to avoid overtime in each, I would imagine. BYU QB had the look of a guy who is not coming back next half. BYU will play real fast which is the big concern but they just lost their playmaker. Utah State luckboxed into some pts and big plays that half ( though he is throwing well ) but I think BYU adjusts and I think Utah State plays more ball control anyway.

Don't think sdsu can find the endzone more than once in the half and I like fresno to play smart late controlling the ball. Like my chances if it comes down to a fg...

As a fan of the Utah State program .. What a huge win! As a fan of the sport .. feel bad for QB T Hill.

Thoughts on going back for more Eastern Mich at 25?

Not in this case. I do that when I am extremely confident in a game and it moves the other way ( like I did with Miami FL ) but I do not do it when I am not extremely confident. I had EMU against Florida after all. The other factor is that we are talking about points in the twenties ... sure it passed through the 23 and 24 but I just find the pts themselves less valuable on big spread games. What I should feel bad about is taking EMU at open. Akron off a big win vs Pitt and almost no one wants to back EMU right now so I should have guessed that it was a good game to wait to play. But no .. I wont be going for more.

I would be more interested in navy or msu at the new numbers that went against me than emu... but not adding to either of those either.

Looks like I will have to decide whether or not to drop the Wisconsin over due to the weather, at or near kickoff. I would be wary of that total. I just used "weather" and "whether" in the same sentence. BOOM

Looks like I will have to decide whether or not to drop the Wisconsin over due to the weather, at or near kickoff. I would be wary of that total. I just used "weather" and "whether" in the same sentence. BOOM
You're such a wordsmith

Looks like I will have to decide whether or not to drop the

Wisconsin over due to the weather, at or near kickoff. I would be wary of that total. I just used "weather" and "whether" in the same sentence. BOOM

Sticking with it?

The world's greatest system worked once again.
Why can't they come to visit in February?

Back