time to post my week 5 card so far

I will say that's Duke's wins have been very misleading. NW sucks, UNC gave them that game, and Baylor is terrible. Hope that Miami is less like Miami this year and responds in these types of must-win spots.

I’m with you BYU and the bad line now. Still think we are on the right side of that one, but can’t bring myself to bet it again so will be pretty damn mad if they win by 2. Thought that line was only going up so hit it early

I added a little this afternoon after they became the dog. But it was not to be.

I will say that's Duke's wins have been very misleading. NW sucks, UNC gave them that game, and Baylor is terrible. Hope that Miami is less like Miami this year and responds in these types of must-win spots.

They were completely outmatched tonight I think. Miami QB might be the thing that holds them back from taking it all. Hard to see them doing it with him unless he improves a lot.

I will be playing Tulsa tomorrow at 7.5 or better. I am going to hold out and wait and see if I can get a 10 with all the momentum but I may not have an opportunity to post it but I guess I recommend it at the 7.5 or better.

Using BM to look at value this week. Some interesting activity to say the least.

locked In:

Miami Florida -5 winner closed -6 1 1
Nebraska -6.5 winner closed -6.5 0 1
BYU -3 loser closed -1.5 -1.5 -0.5
Pitt -20 -20 0 -.5
NcState -12.5 -14 1.5 1
Indiana 17 -115 18 -1 0
Uconn 19.5 17 2.5 2.5
Kentucky -13.5 -14.5 1 3.5
Memphis 4 5 -1 2.5
VT 8 7 1 3.5
CSU -7 -6.5 -.5 3
Northwestern 15/14.5 15 -.5 2.5 (grading at 14.5)
Georgia -2/FSU -1.5 6 pt tease 1 to win 1 (grading this as a side play)
Colorado 7.5 7.5 0 2.5

Totals
Ohio/Umass Over 49.5 53 4.5 4.5
Arizona State/Stanford Under 63.5 60 3.5 8
Ball State/Wmich Under 54.5 52 2.5 10.5
Ole Miss/Bama Under 59 57 2 12.5

Had roughly five sides move against me this week so I would expect a rough weekend. All the value for me this week came in the totals.

Best of luck everyone.

I will be playing Tulsa tomorrow at 7.5 or better. I am going to hold out and wait and see if I can get a 10 with all the momentum but I may not have an opportunity to post it but I guess I recommend it at the 7.5 or better.
tend to agree with this pick. Last year Tulsa was a +3 and lost the game 42-40. That offensive performance last week has me scratching my head from Tulsa.

Their QB sucks at throwing the ball so there are gonna be some games like that from them if they struggle to run at all and once opponents figure it out, it could actually happen more frequently.

I see you had 66 % winners last night. In dollar terms, that's just as good as my 100%. Plus one is plus one.
Kinda thought we would have some common plays on the weeks card. I also like Pitt, Indiana, Memphis, VPI, NWestern, and Colorado.
Opposite on UK game , but do see your side. No decision on the others, I assume CSU is Colorado St.
GL I may tail one of your totals in a game where I don't have a side

One last thing.
I see you had 66 % winners last night. In dollar terms, that's just as good as my 100%. Plus one is plus one.
Kinda thought we would have some common plays on the weeks card. I also like Pitt, Indiana, Memphis, VPI, NWestern, and Colorado.
Opposite on UK game , but do see your side. No decision on the others, I assume CSU is Colorado St.
GL I may tail one of your totals in a game where I don't have a side

I had a little extra on byu as I added some when they became the dog but it was a nice night overall and felt I had that game most likely pegged correctly prior to the QB injury. I knew their coach was not bueno but apparently he had yet another rough night. Coaching matters. Minus 6 in turnovers is a tough one to overcome.

Glad we have some of the same games, CSU does mean colorado state and best of luck to you this week Bull

The home team giving 2 touchdowns, I don't know that I wouldn't take the Knights getting 14+ vs. the Rebels.

Why I don't just blindly tail your shit and forget trying to do anything myself I have no idea.....wheels up my man...I am now on every play you have posted for today...and a bunch on my own......

U da man.......GL today Kyle

Tulsa is really, really bad. Especially on defense. Gunshy after I had them ML vs Toledo and they blew a 28-7 lead. But it’s a lot of points. GL

sorry vk, think that wmich game is going over 24 in the 3q. The pace both teams are playing with is incredible.

sorry vk, think that wmich game is going over 24 in the 3q. The pace both teams are playing with is incredible.

Game dynamics should have made the game slow way down. One team could not score. They could play another 60 minutes and i don't think ball finds the ez. The FG kick was pretty funny too. They combined for somewhere around 260 yards or so in the 2h I think. Opening kickoff return for a td in that game too for the overall total. What a shit show. Obviously, would bet both again. 652 total yards. Just don't know how to do it better. I suppose I won a few I didn't deserve so it evens out.

Man why does memphis suck!

Looked like they quit after the turnover going in and the long td immediately after. Dominated at the line of scrimmage. UCF did whatever they wanted on both sides of the ball. QB RF looked especially disheartened and horrible

You know your football. Care to take a crack at LSU football right now? I guess the Cookie Monster IS that bad

You know your football. Care to take a crack at LSU football right now? I guess the Cookie Monster IS that bad

Don't understand them. Didn't even really line their game thoroughly against Troy because I knew I didn't understand them... and wasn't sure I understood Troy either. Looks to me like HC put his marbles in the hands of two coordinators he trusted could make each unit go and they both failed him and he doesn't have the ability adjust any of it himself. Maybe in over his head? And maybe just a victim of underachieving coordinators.

got a lot wrong ....

NCSU - F - Basically pretty evenly played game and cuse was the better team in the second half when it mattered most. I am pretty good about taking backdoor into consideration when making my plays. I knew cuse was capable of doing that late. Buddy pointed out the spot was not too good. In reality, they just weren't that much better than the orange. I have been watching some of the cuse games and their offense appears to be improving each week. something to note. Anyway, Grade F poorly capped. Awful.

NW - 550 total yards making this one of the larger screwjobs for under backers that you will see. Held Wisky to 306 yards which I was shocked by. Thought Wisconsin completely controlled the game. nw had 244 yards ..over half of which came on the last couple drives. Hard to give an F when wisconsin only had 306 but I know what I saw so I am giving it a D. NW oline couldn't block, the safeties let badgers behind them repeatedly, and there was no big play explosiveness in their offense. Final Grade D

I will have to watch the Indiana game .. saw they just fell behind huge immediately. So much for the spot not being too big for them. Holding off on judging that one as the box score shows a pretty even game and a three score favorite with just 370 yards, which makes me think this was ok too ... but time and score matters to what plays teams call too and they were ahead huge immediately.

kentucky was a special kind of awful. They had 228 total yards in the game against the emu defense. 228. No seriously .. 228. HORRIBLE investment apparently and an F. Emu likely the better team on this given day. Looked like UK might have suffered some injuries as I was only watching that one out of the corner of my eye. Emu outgained and out first downed uk but were minus 2 in turnovers. Much like calling out the ncsu defensive line, this uk offensive line has been a disappointment in their own right. laying two scores with bad teams often results in grades of .... F

Uconn was a good bet. I don't want to get into it too much because it is my birthday and that game scarred me hard. but 28-28 with 11 minutes or so to go ... so to not cover took an effort of mammoth proportions. Box score backs up uconn as the right side. I will just give it a B and pretend it never happened.

Memphis Grade F - I knew about the injuries heading in but they proved to be more hurtful than I expected. Memphis looked flat from the beginning, ucf dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and made RF look lost as a QB. His body language as the game progressed was really not good too. UCF looked well coached, fast, and inspired. I underrated them I think and am raising them in my pr this week.

vtech - F - This is a game where the box score is deceiving, making the teams look even. I will touch on the game a little more tomorrow but wanted to mention how much i hated the fuentes quitting move down two scores at the end with multiple timeouts and over a minute to go. Try. I know I grade this an F because I really felt clemson was always in control of this game. always.

Memphis Grade F - I knew about the injuries heading in but they proved to be more hurtful than I expected. Memphis looked flat from the beginning, ucf dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and made RF look lost as a QB. His body language as the game progressed was really not good too. UCF looked well coached, fast, and inspired. I underrated them I think and am raising them in my pr this week.

:doh2: I thiink we would have won this bet if it were played when originally scheduled, though:nosepick:

Teaser gets a grade of D. Obviously the Georgia part was solid but I thought Wake and FSU looked basically equally inept and I was a little shocked by how listless fsu was. Team might just be going through the motions in games against opponents where the name isn't someone they canget up for. Game was a coin flip.

Already mentioned the wmich/ball st and halftime unders which I will give myself a Bplus on. The Stanford/ASU total I will give myself a Bminus getting the number of plays right but they had a little more ypp than I would have expected. Nice day by the RB there. I will give OleMiss/Bama a Cminus. There were some factors I got wrong there but overall it was kind of what I expected. I wouldn't bet it again but after watching it if I had to pick at the same number, I would go under. The sequence of dropped int, td next play, int for td next drive was going to be hard to overcome there. And umass/ohio over I actually get to grade an A !!! Imagine that... I got one right.

Only one isn't enough for someone as smart as you but bad days happen incessantly. You will bounce back amigo

Also as a mild correction to a previous post, I think I said wmich had a kickoff return for a td but i believe it was a fumbled kickoff return for a td to start the game.

7-8 on sides
0-1 on halftimes
2-2 on totals

So It was not armageddon on posted but it was bad, cavs

I feel ya bud. Had a very bad day ats but broke even with ml parlay. Almost feels like cheating lol

Back