time to post my week 4 card so far

Added more to the Boise State over. A few pts higher than army tulane, missst/uga etc. ? Nah.

Added more to the Boise State over. A few pts higher than army tulane, missst/uga etc. ? Nah.
Think I'm gonna go with ya on this one. I'm debating on Boise TT over 31 or the game over. Just went to 49.5 at one of my books others are 50.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was. Glad I went with just the over and stayed off Boise

I actually played a little back on the under 2h in boise and if they played it again, I would be tempted to take the under for the game. I will take the win and it came in early which is nice but not sure it was the right way to go. Pace was slower and obviously I didn't handicap that score or I would have had a virginia ticket.

Huntley down and likely not coming back and Arizona had some momentum tail end of the second qtr. I would take Arizona at plus 1/2 or more.

Last edited:
But glad we all won on that total, I was heavily invested and happy to win whether it was lucky or not.

But glad we all won on that total, I was heavily invested and happy to win whether it was lucky or not.
Agreed take it anyway I can get it. I'm on Utah game and Utah TT over 14.5 2nd half. Health

2-1 posted and 0-1 unposted for part of my boise over. I mention it only because I am pretty sure 2 of the 4 were good bets and 2 of the 4 were bad bets. The two good bets lost and the two bad bets won. Just saying there is some randomness to this game.

very nice day....at least i hope so. i tailed many. thank you.

keep eye on UTSA, what you think? that was my selection for the day and it's team total. silently pretty explosive

They are well coached, play good defense and try hard. About all you can ask for from a program that isn't going to recruit the most talented guys.

Their best bet is to run and shorten the game. I just don't think the corps of Pitt QB's is capable of converting enough third downs.

1 for 13 on third down (just read in S--k recap thread). SMODOD

Back