time to post my week 4 card so far

I think most teams in the SEC think the world revolves around their conference. They are the elites, and then there is the rest of the NCAA. So I can easily see a lookahead to ATM.
Good discussion. I'm looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. Hopefully Arky wins by 13 and we both get money.

well I cant argue against SEC elitism .. that definitely exists .. ya 13 works

Interesting week in regards to movement ... and I am on the right and wrong side of some of it ...

#316 Toledo -8- Obviously on the good end of this one sitting at a full two TD at 14 now. Yummy.
#317 Terps +1.5 - See +2 and +2.5 readily available. Admit I may be slow to the Terps not meeting expectation.
#327 Tulane +18 - Sitting at 17 now so managed to get in at over the two and a fg level .. and 18 is a more common number than you might think for games to land on. I also think it closes below the 17's currently out there. But happy here.
#331 UNC +3 -115 - Could get the +3 cheaper now.
#382 Arkansas -12.5 -121 - Not much difference here. I will be ok with it if it closes 14 but otherwise I would prefer 13 or 13.5 at regular juice. I didn't buy anything here .. it was just the offered price.
#353 Texas AM -30 - sitting 33.5/34 now and I wont be surprised to see it close 35. Hard to complain.
#352 S bama -1.5 - You can take a FG now. Whoops. I have been all over Ga Southern taking them against ncsu and gatech with winners. I hate the spot for them this week though. Looks like they are still taking good money.
#350 usm -4 - Another Whoops. It has powered downward through key numbers.
#389 Oklahoma -7 - Laid off early and got in when there was a sea of 7's out there. Won't close below that so will definitely have the best OU number available for that one.
#315/#316 Ball State/Toledo under 65.5 - Pretty yummy number here.
#365/#366 Clemson/FSU under 64 - Love this even at current numbers. No way this should be totaled over 56 with current circumstances of the game.
#385 New Mexico -3 - Eh .. mostly -3.5 out there now .. as key a half pt as there is at least.
#357/#358 Florida/Alabama under 52.5 - 50.5 or so now.
ODU/RICE over 61 - Ahead of market on QB news. Ticked up a few pts.
Ville/FIU over 48 - Whoops. This has been hammered downward presumably because FIU doesn't rate to score much. Wouldn't be surprised if Ville hit the current total themselves so a little confused by the downward slam.

So a few explosions on the games this week with the ville total, usm and of course the huge move to Ga Southern. I will probably kick myself there but how can they not be drained from last weeks game?

One late addition and I like a teaser a week ...

#313 Iowa +7

10 point teaser #305 UConn +12.5/#393 California +18/#379 Mississippi State +19

Barring a weather play and any halftime additions that should be it.

I did take a tiny bit of unlv but very very very tiny just so I wont be mad for passing on that one as far as a unit goes.

Back