time to post my week 14 card so far

ADD

army/Hawaii under 62

I did this for slightly less than a normal unit fwiw. It is really on the edge and I lost a half pt of value from yesterday. Not sure Army can stop the bruising back for Hawaii and lean their way for the game ... Anyway .. just letting you know I played this for a little less.

took a look at that bc/cuse boxscore and it's amazing syracuse didn't win by double digits. 30 to 15 in 1st downs and 120 more total yards. and when you consider a third of bc's yards came during 2 plays it's even worse. but if they had a number for bonehead mistakes/ self inflicted wounds the orange would dominate that stat. regardless, great pick

took a look at that bc/cuse boxscore and it's amazing syracuse didn't win by double digits. 30 to 15 in 1st downs and 120 more total yards. and when you consider a third of bc's yards came during 2 plays it's even worse. but if they had a number for bonehead mistakes/ self inflicted wounds the orange would dominate that stat. regardless, great pick

ya they dominated that first half ... happy to escape

futures update

Auburn Under 7 -155 LOSER 11-1 .. I went under 7 wins on a team that could potentially play for the national title. whoops.

Illinois under 4.5 -175 winner 4-8 .. lost a close one at home to northwestern.

Indiana under 6.5 -125 5-7 WINNER. Purdue so will finish 5-7 most likely. ... and they did

Maryland over 6 -125 7-5 WINNER after handling ncst

navy over 5.5 -170 7-5 after overtime win at sjsu. WINNER

northwestern under 7 -125 5-7 WINNER ...beat illini for me too

California under 4.5 even 1-11 WINNER -- They did not beat a single fbs team. wow, didn't think bet was THAT good.

ohio over 6.5 -290 7-5 -- WINNER offense finally showed up against umass

pitt under 6.5 -120 6-6 WINNER --lost at home to Miami ... decent team but their schedule was tough

ball state over 7 -145 10-2 WINNER million win vs mia oh to close.

utep over 3.5 -180 2-10 -- It wasn't enough for utep to give me a bad education ....

I am usually not one to say that a game should be bet by about everyone on the board .. but Syracuse is winning this week. Just letting you know. or not

I liked it almost as much as you did, VK, but when BC got that int and then the FG to go up 4, I thought we were dead.
In the end , we did deserve a winner there .

Back