time to post my week 14 card so far

Ya, I really like Illy in this spot but ya their road splits are about as bad as they come in CFB. +7.5 widely available.. see one score game for sure and Illy ML gonna be on my card a bit also

My heart is with Illinois. I hate northwestern football players so much .... if they lose, it will give them an extra month to figure out how much more they should be paid for underachieving all year. Nice spark off the bench last week at qb for ilini .. also rare to see them still trying this part of the year .. program has had serious character issues with finishing bad seasons.

The Illinois game has turned out to be extremely frustrating to me. The under was clearly the right side but they have 33 pts on a little over 300 yards of combined offense. I can't double dip with the over a td home fave down this much at halftime. 4 turnovers on the wrong side of the fifty and kickoff return td. Frustrating.

clown +1265 baby unreal good job nice week keep that money train rolling your 1 site I go to good capping and good write ups bol my brother

just gonna throw championship week in here because i dont want to search a bunch of threads to update record,,,

add

ucf 7
ucf/ecu under 57

I was with alex so I blame him. I don't think that bet was good so it hurts less than most of the others. The totals bad beats last week hurt more.

Add
Zona 14.5
Zona/ducks under 74

clown make your bookmaker pay on this last day of football again good job nice work

hail mary followed by refusing to take a knee. Hail mary was unfortunate but part of the game. Not taking knees up 44-17 is not part of the game and that is the worst beat of the season.

adds

smu 12.5
smu/UConn over 43.5
iowa st 35
iowa st/tcu over 69
temple -2.5
temple/Tulane over 43.5
Houston 7.5 (big)
Houston/cin under 57
Baylor -7
ksu/Baylor over 66,5
bama -15
fsu -4
fsu/gt over 61
ohio st 4.5

I didn't see the end of the game but I agree, what kind of asshole does that? I'm sure that move will be duly noted my plenty of MAC coaches. Sorry, man.

I wish bad things to him utes. even more frustrating is the number of flukey beats on weekdays this year and I have been on the short end of so many or early season bets that were so good you wonder how they lost ( zona at utsa for instance which would be about 16 pts higher a line if they played today ). byu plus pts blow huge 4th qtr lead, ucf blows two game winning fg;s so they can cover 3,5 in ot. Houston fumbling at the 1 on first and goal under a minute to go to lose, or st plus the pts and over ... 23-23 in ot with only way to lose an exact 0-6 which is the hardest result in ot(0-0,0-3,3-0,3-3,3-6, 7-3, 7-7, 7-0 are all much more likely). ull-arkst 2h under . ...ark st coach fakes a punt inside his own 10 .. no really that happened ,,,, ark st converts 4th down and 5 for a td, ull trying to run out the clock breaks a run for a td, ark st hurry up drive converts 4th and goal from the 12, ull then breaks another run while running out the clock all in the last 5 minutes or so. those are jst weekday games and just the ones I remember ... add in the hail mary and last nights poor sportsmanship and it's hard to believe I could be on the short end of all of those.

Incredibly bad luck on those games. You are owed a turn in fortune, hopefully it happens today, GL Kyle.

Back